[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does your mom listen to /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 30s-soccer-mom-544293.jpg (203 KB, 954x1300) Image search: [Google]
30s-soccer-mom-544293.jpg
203 KB, 954x1300
what does your mom listen to /mu/?
>>
The police, talking heads, Rush, phil collins, faith no more, black sabbath, judas priest cant remeber more
>>
My mom doesn't listen to music. Any music. At all. Except fucking Christmas music, starting the first day of November.
>>
>>61374695

Just look at that boob meat oozing out near her arm pit
>>
coldplay, audio adrenaline, u2
>>
Iron & Wine, The Postal Service, Joanna Newsom, Talking Heads, New Order, Cat Power, and Mazzy Star among others.

Also I showed her Exuma and now she loves him.

I like my mom's taste
>>
>>61374695
Taylor Swift. Every single album of Taylor Swift.
>>
>>61375077

How old could you possibly be considering your mom is 16?
>>
>>61374695
The Beach Boys
>>
Garth Brooks...
>>
>>61374800
>The Police
>Rush
.....brother?
>>
Indian meditation music. And no I'm not indian.
>>
The Specials, The Who, The Doors, Nirvana, Stone Roses, Blondie. Fuck knows what else
>>
>>61374695
All kinds of 80s shit. But her favorite band is Journey.
>>
>>61374891
>I like my mom

FREUUUUUUUD
>>
Mostly new """country""", songs from her favorite movies, and new Eminem.
>>
she listens to herself talk
>>
>>61377277
Freud says you become an adult once you realize, first, and then come to terms with the fact that your mom does not love you.
i am an adult.
>>
my mom used to like beyonce,pink floyd and outkast. but after my dad left she became a hardcore christian and only listens to shitty christian rock and gospel.
fuck u dad
>>
Father John Misty, Mac Demarco, Lord Huron, Beach House, Fleet Foxes, Sufjan Stevens
>>
>>61377440
>fact that your mom does not love you.
explain plz
>>
>>61374891
freudz boyz in effect
>>
>>61377545
haha I really don't think this applies to all moms, or even most moms. but once you realize, and come to terms with the fact that your mom does not love you, you are for sure an adult.
>>
>>61374695
Showed my mom Sufjan Stevens and Real Estate and she loved both. Other than that, Adele and other pop bullshit.
>>
Beck, Cake, Foo Fighters, Pet Shop Boys, Beatles, Depeche Mode, Talking Heads, Veruca Salt
>>
>>61374825
same. on rare occasions some trad irish music or enya. in the car she puts on the "spa" station.
>>
>>61377634
post a pic of your 42 year old mom, please.
>>
>>61374695
Mom-core, billy joel etc.

but she's a cunt and I hate her more than my father.
>>
>>61377634
post a pic of your 39 year old mom, please.
>>
My mother is deaf, but she enjoyed Elle Varner's album when I had it playing in the car.
>>
>>61377669
haha I feel u man. chances are ur dad's actually pretty cool, he's just been living with a psycho-bleep for his entire life and needs a release.
>>
NPR
>>
>>61377733
Nah, my dad's a physically and emotionally abusive asshole. I'm almost 26 and they still have me by the balls.
>>
>>61377664
>>61377693
older
>>
File: average british mother.jpg (156 KB, 964x987) Image search: [Google]
average british mother.jpg
156 KB, 964x987
this thread is severely lacking in moms
>>
>>61377623
tfw i've been an adult since i was 6
>>
america, dolly parton, velvet underground, NPR :)
>>
>>61377813
The average british mother isnt a cocaine addict and doesnt get abused by their husband though senpai
>>
U2, Bruce, Paul Simon
>>
>>61374695
funkytown, hungry like the wolf, etc.
she does like some led zeppelin though which redeems her somewhat.
>>
>>61377779
post pics of your 45 year old mom please.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.