[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has nobody murdered this cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1417x1779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1417x1779
How has nobody murdered this cunt?
>>
>>61372760
you're clearly not WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAAAAAAAAAAKE
>>
File: 1451506987054.jpg (126 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1451506987054.jpg
126 KB, 960x720
Leave it to me
>>
>>61372760
Because he's awesome.
>>
>le Bono is a douchebag meme

When will this die?

All musicians are douchebags. ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>61373666
Bono is literally a thief and a murderer
>>
>>61372760
he looks like the type of dude that masturbates to himself
>>
>55
>still saves starving children in Africa
hell be fine
>>
>>61373784
Elaborate.
>>
hell be fine
>>
I like anything before and including Joshua Tree. Everything after that wasn't particularly interesting.
>>
>>61373893
Achtung Baby and Zooropa were their creative peaks though
>>
>>61373968

Pop is also very underrated. I don't get the hate for that album.
Discotheque and Mofo are awesome, and Miami still sounds 30 years ahead of its time.
>>
>>61374019
I agree. People just shit on U2 because of the South Park episode.
I'd say all of their albums up to the 21st century except Rattle and Hum are worth listening to.
>>
>>61373893

Not to be edgy (no pun intended), but I find The Joshua Tree to be one of their weaker albums.

The songs really shine live though. Once you've heard a live version of Where the Streets Have No Name or Bullet the Blue Sky, you can't go back to the inferior studio versions.
>>
Bono's antics aside, U2 were a good band for the first 25 years of their existence (roughly from 1976 - 2001)

I don't really care for what they've done since then, though No Line On the Horizon had it's moments.
>>
>>61374054

If I had to rank their albums, I'd probably go....

1. Achtung Baby
2. Boy
3. War
4. Zooropa
5. Pop
6. October
tie for 7. The Unforgettable Fire and The Joshua Tree (they're basically the same album)
8. Atomic Bomb
9. All That You....
10. No Line on the Horizon

Rattle and Hum is just fucking terrible though. They shouldn't even count that as canon by this point.
>>
File: 1876398.jpg (84 KB, 545x544) Image search: [Google]
1876398.jpg
84 KB, 545x544
>>61374114
Pretty much this, but some of their live albums released after 2001 (including pic related) are great also
>>
>>61374114
Atomic Bomb had some great songs though. That would have been a great point to hang it up.

Original of the Species, Miracle Drug and City of Blinding Lights are some of their best songs.

Almost the entire B side is pretty forgettable though.
A Man and a Woman might be the worst song they ever made.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.