[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude he's a pretentious asshole who cheated on his wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ThurstonMoore.jpg (291 KB, 900x1035) Image search: [Google]
ThurstonMoore.jpg
291 KB, 900x1035
>dude he's a pretentious asshole who cheated on his wife

And? He is also the greatest Indie rock artist of all time.
>>
He is still alive, so people are not going to overlook his flaws.
>>
File: 25-kim-gordon.w1274.h847.jpg (326 KB, 1274x847) Image search: [Google]
25-kim-gordon.w1274.h847.jpg
326 KB, 1274x847
>>61371845
>who cheated on his wife
would you blame him?
>>
>>61371845
Just like Michael Jackson, David Lee Roth, and Charles Manson, etc etc, its possible to apreciate the artistic value of a musician and at the same time dislike them on a personal level.

Michael Jackson was a raging child diddler but he still had some pretty great music. Metallica might be pretentious sellouts now a days but atleast they gave us more than a few decent albums.
>>
>>61371845
>And? He is also the greatest Indie rock artist of all time.
LEL
E
L
>>
>>61371845
Heh go look at his wiki page and the last user that edited it and the changes he made. All the specifics about him cheating on Kim were removed. Wonder if it was really him?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-13-56-22_1.jpg (363 KB, 1078x1850) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-13-56-22_1.jpg
363 KB, 1078x1850
>>61371961
>>
>>61371961
>>61372030
kek
>>
Moore currently resides London.
>>
>>61371896
Mansons music sucked, though
>>
>>61372423
Ifn you can't feel
And the feelin's ain't real
Then you better stop tryin'
Or you're gonna play cryin'
Stop tryin' or you're gonna play cryin'
That's the game
Sad sad game
Mad game
Sad game
>>
Sonic Youth a shit
I've never understand to appeal of le edgy tunning guitar noise punk rawkers
Fucking cringe
Also his voice sucks, so does kim's
>>
>>61373372
pleb as fuck
>>
>>61371845
I've been listening to Sonic Youth for a while and they strike me as talented but lazy. They just spaz out a bunch in between some decent music with the occasional moment of excellence (which they are all too happy to spoil)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.