[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is apple music worth it? How is it compared to spotify's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: applemusiclogo.jpg (37 KB, 1456x817) Image search: [Google]
applemusiclogo.jpg
37 KB, 1456x817
Is apple music worth it?
How is it compared to spotify's paid service?
Are there any other streaming options that are comparable to the major two that I can easily use on a phone?
I'm getting tired of pirating or buying albums and filling my phone and computer's hard drive with tons of music files.
>>
>>61370589
I have Apple Music and it's really not that bad. Their suggestions and playlists can be pretty good. Also, it's a really great tool if I want to sample through an artist's stuff before I decide to own it physically.
>>
>>61370589
I had it on my iphone for the free 3 months. it was pretty good imo. very convenient especially when you have your library on icloud. which allows u to stream everything thats saved. my laptop broke and had to get a new one. and that came in handy.
>>
>>61370589
I used Beats Music before it got bought out and I loved it. I've found so many artists I love through it.
And Apple Music is exactly the same as Beats Music, only without that stupid sentence thing. And other things that have been streamlined.
>>
plebs: the thread
>>
>>61372324
Yeah, be cool and steal FLAC and put a massive library on 80 hard drives. Then people will notice your superior genes and want to breed with you.
>>
>>61372387
bantz
>>
If you use last.fm for the scrobbles Apple Music is unfortunately worthless. I like it better than Spotify other than that though. Better aesthetics and easier to use plus you don't have to switch apps to listen to songs you have on your phone
>>
>>61370589

Not worth it. Trust me
>>
>>61370589
some legitimately good curation and avenues for music discovery.

can't compare it to spotify, because i only used spotify once for 10 minutes.

i wish i could let go of my library and downloading albums and shit. simplifying sounds so nice. but i've spent over a decade organizing according to personal genre tags, making playlists, making mixes, individually rating every album and track... if i got rid of all that, i feel like i wouldn't know who i am anymore.
>>
Google play music seem quite nice, even though i only use the free version. It allows to add uo to 50.000 of your own so gs to your library for free tho, to stream to any device. Apple music has a similar service I heard, but afaik you pay extra for it on a subscription basis. Dig the web interface. UI is pretty straight forward and could use a few more features but I still think it's ok. Just give the free version a try and decide for yourself.
>>
>>61370589
spotify > apple music
>>
File: aaahhhh.png (64 KB, 150x181) Image search: [Google]
aaahhhh.png
64 KB, 150x181
>>61370589
>paying to listen to music
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.