[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much lack of personality do you need to like U2? U2 is like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bonor.jpg (75 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
bonor.jpg
75 KB, 1401x788
How much lack of personality do you need to like U2?

U2 is like the Call of Duty of music.
>>
True
>>
>>61369687
It's so fucking true.
IT H U R T S .
>>
File: 600.jpg (517 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
517 KB, 600x600
This is pretty amazing though thanks to based Eno
>>
>my personality is defined by the music I listen to

Isn't that kind of the epitome of having no personality. That's like most of you faggots posting on this board buying music to fill up your empty shell.
>>
Nah, U2 were pretty good up until the end of the 20th century
>>
>>61369889
That's all any form of consumer "art" is.
>>
>>61369687
call of doody is wildly popular among all age groups

I've have absolutely who the fuck buys u2 albums and fills up the stadiums. never met anyone who likes them irl or on the internets
>>
>>61369937

Depends, you pay to see a movie for the experience. When it comes to "owning" art it definitely is though.
>>
>>61369950
Popularity aside, they are both without personality
>>
At least I can have fun playing Call of Duty. U2 makes me want to kill myself.
>>
I don't like them, but I also typically don't bitch about what music other people like. It's like high school again, where I asked everyone what music they listened to as soon as I met them. Just kinda pointless and lame, and will make you hate people when you probably shouldn't.
>>
Every U2 song is the exact same power chord yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah bullshit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.