[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to get rid of all my pop music (except Tay-Swizzle,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: W9gPQSJ.jpg (573 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
W9gPQSJ.jpg
573 KB, 1365x2048
I'm going to get rid of all my pop music (except Tay-Swizzle, she da best) and listen to some "good" music according to /mu/. Can you link some infographs? /mu/ beginner's guide or something.
>>
who's this big booty bitch
>>
just look up music in 1910 and start from there
>>
Why do you want to do this?
>>
READ

THE

FUCKING

>>
>>61368894
not even a footfag but there's something wrong with her ankles
>>
WHO IS THIS HOTASS BITCH FAGGOT

ANSWER NOW
>>
>>61368894
Who is this Boner Condoner
>>
>tfw she has a tattoo on her ass under her dress.
>>
this semen demon is so delicious

https://www.instagram.com/emilysears/
>>
She probably fucks black people. So who cares about the girl.
>>
>>61369080
i'm massively disappointed and i'm not sure why
oh well
shit thread abandon ship

>>61369115
i dunno which board you think you're on mate but your actual request begins and ends with this post right here >>61368941
>>
>>61369136
sounds like you love licking cock
>>
>>61368964
Found the virgin
>>
>>61369255
this virgin was in your moms vagina last night. that what you came out of!!!!!
>>
>>61369273
damn...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.