[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who gives a shit about Lemmy honestly? Everyone only ever knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: nvqeiour.jpg (34 KB, 424x571) Image search: [Google]
nvqeiour.jpg
34 KB, 424x571
Who gives a shit about Lemmy honestly? Everyone only ever knew him as the guy who sang that song from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
>>
File: I8yYHA4.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
I8yYHA4.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>
in fairness it was the best tony hawk game by far
>>
I've honestly never heard a Motorhead song and I don't plan to. I'm not a fan of heavy metal. However, I can see why people like it. Also, nice b8 m8.
>>
>>61368798
As a fun of metal I have to say I HATE Motorhead and Lemmy means nothing to me
>>
>>61368852
Did I really say fun?
>fun
fan
>>
>>61368798
>never heard a Motorhead song
you have, I'll give you a hint, youve heard "ace of spades"
>>
the bait in this thread!!! wow the bait in this thread
>>
>>61368786
Having the 3rd best song in the best game of the second best skateboarding series is more than most can say that they've accomplished.
>>
>i'm better than everyone else because im clueless!
No, you're just virgin morons.
>>
>>61368967
>Motörhead songs in soundtracks - 79 credits
>>
His music wasn't even good. You know a dead metal warrior who deserves all praise? Chuck Schuldiner.
>>
>>61369041
>Schuldiner.
he died of aids tho
>>
>>61369065
Brain tumor actually
>>
>>61368905
Just listened to it, I can't say I recognize this song at all. I thought maybe I recognized the main riff very faintly but realized I was thinking of a different song. So no, I have never heard any song by them except for now.
>>
>>61369065
So will you, faggot.
>>
>>61369160
more like ass tumor
>>
>>61369250
fuck off homophobic scum
>>
>>61369288
lol you don't scare me i've put shit and firebombs through faggot letterboxes before watched you run out then kick your fucking head in
>>
>>61368642
he was a cool guy and the embodiment of the gritty "rock star"

I've never been a motorhead fan but I respect the guy. RIP in peace, etc
>>
>>61369373
And as a gay man, I've overpowered tons of you little twink fucks then pummeled my cock deep into your tight little assholes ;)

You'll enjoy it too
>>
>>61369373
you may hate Chuck because he liked dicks, but he's still a death metal icon
>>
>>61369445
Sure you have, ill fuck you with a knife or a baseball bat.
>>
>>61369470
He wasn't gay...
>>
>>61369496
Sorry little boy I'm not a bottom. I'll take that knife and baseball bat and dig a hole so deep in your rectum even my pork sword won't be able to find the end

Appreciate the kinky talk tho xoxo
>>
>>61369570
lol youre so scary mister faggot limp wristed discobrat i think the EDL will be the ones doing the hole digging
>>
>>61369590
watch out badass, your closeted sado-maso fantasies have little to do with real people around you
>>
>>61368642
People give a shit about Lemmy because he never stopped to give a shit about people like you who don't understand why he was so fucking cool
>>
>>61369590
Oh believe me nothing of mine will be limp big boy ;)

Who are the edl? If you're bringing friends make sure they're cute, I'll be sure to bring some of mine and we can have a real party!
>>
Lemmy was an iconic character and Ace of Spades is fun song

Motörhead sounds really repetitive to me, though. It's like a simplified version of AC/DC
>>
THEAIICE UV SPAEEEDS
>>
>>61368642
He's literally the blackest white rockstar that has ever lived.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.