[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is guns and roses really getting back together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (138 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
zaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
138 KB, 900x675
Is guns and roses really getting back together?
>>
yes. watch Kimmel on january 6.
>>
>>61367650
Why? I mean do you guys think it is because of money?

If it is, who do you think needs money, Axe? Rose? Slash? Which member I wonder
>>
>>61367638
>Slash said there's no sum of money that would bring them together, and he was talking about turning down actual billion dollar offers
>>
>>61367794
Axl
>>
>Axl
>Duff
>Slash
>Buckethead
>Izzy
>Matt Sorum

That should be the lineup
>>
>>61367794
Spoiler : Axl and Rose are the same person.

None of them really need money (except maybe Steven Adler but the reunion doesn't depend on him in order to happen). But who in their right mind would turn down $3 million per show?

They should appear on Jimmy Kimmel's show next week. The official confirmation will happen when Coachella announces its lineup.
>>
>250 dollars

What the fuck

The reunion is what their fans want to see the most in the world, but 250 dollars is way too fucking much, I wouldn't give more than 75 dollars to see them, knowing that millions of people are willing to see them.
>>
>>61368153
I don't know, personally I really doubt it. Even if it's true, I think there will be cheaper tickets too.
>>
>>61367638
i hope not
>>
>>61368153
I'm going no matter what. Im ready to make them the most expensive tickets ive ever paid for. They are the GOAT band for me.
>>
I was a teenager when they were actually popular and I don't care at all and I honestly don't know why anyone would.
>>
File: hh.jpg (14 KB, 291x258) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
14 KB, 291x258
>>61370009
What the fuck does this even mean if you weren't a fan back then of course you're not going to care
>>
Your in the Jungle baby.
>>
>>61367638
They need money, so yes
>>
>>61367818
>net worth: $150 million

Doubt it
>>
I wanna know how Axl and Slash became friends again. It wasn't that long ago that Axl called him 'a cancer' and threw out people with Slash t-shirts from his concerts.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.