[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was 16/17 a friend of mine gave me a copy of a CD she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
When I was 16/17 a friend of mine gave me a copy of a CD she found while out on a roadtrip. She said that the cover of the CD was just people burning in hell and a small text that said "Produced in Canada". Some friends and I kept copies as a novelty but over the years lost them all. I recently found one and decided to see if I can find the origin of the content. Its not exactly music but lets see if any of you know anything about it. https://soundcloud.com/cd-from-hell
>>
>>61367373
it's just a avant garde bullshit CDR, OP.
>>
>>61367373
Twstu
>>
>she
i want to be a girl too :(
>>
>>61367565
Ok.....

I'm not a girl, my friend is/was(IDK her anymore)
but im not. you can go be a girl tho
>>
Sounds kinda cool, might sample it
>>
>produced in canada
>from hell
>artist: Satan

It's obviously Nickelback
>>
Nice viral marketing for your soundcloud shit. Not even going to click the link
>>
>>61369803
He posted this on /b/ and was recommended to come over to /mu/ to post it. They're not viraling it.
>>
>>61369803
OP here.

Really it isnt my music, not viralling anything, just wondering if you know anything about it.
>>
No fucking clue
>>
Holy shit 30 fucking tracks?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.