[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is perfect. why don't /mu/ talk about it more often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: homepage_large.ddbb9dc6.jpg (66 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.ddbb9dc6.jpg
66 KB, 319x316
this is perfect. why don't /mu/ talk about it more often when most Kanye stuff are talked everyday.
>>
Kanye's stuff is good
>>
>>61365060
Dilla's stuff is better
>>
>>61365185
if you have shit taste
>>
>>61365252
The beat for Love Is is objectively better than any of Kanye's beats
>>
One of my favorite albums. The production on this album is amazing. That intro! Quality just follows trough the whole album and Common delivers his best shit ever. Pretty sick rhyme schemes on " the corner " all over good lyricism on whole album. Its chill as fuck as well

Memories on corners with the fours & the moors [pronounced foes and moes]
Walk to the store for the rose talking straightforward to
Got uncles that smoke it some put blow up they nose
To cope with they lows the wind is cold & it blows
In they socks & they souls holding they rolls
Corners leave souls opened & closed hoping for more
With nowhere to go rolling in droves
They shoot the wrong way cause they ain't knowing they goal
The streets ain't safe cause they ain't knowing he code
By the fours I was told either focus or fold
Got cousins with flows hope they open some doors
So we can cop clothes & roll in a Rolls
Now I roll in a "Olds" with windows that don't roll
Down the roads where cars get broke in & stole
These are the stories told by Stony & Cottage Grove
The world is cold the block is hot as a stove
On the corners
>>
oldfag here

i remember seeing kanye and common play food live on chapelle's show. Be is probably the best intro i've heard on a hip hop album
>>
>>61365472
Good times brother
>>
I WALKED IN THE CRIB
GOT TWO KIDS
AND MY BABY MAMA LATE
>UH-OH, UH-OH, UH-OH
>>
>>61364873
testify is so good. so is the rest of the album
>before you lock my love away!
>>
mu doesn't really know anything about hip hop tbqfh
>>
>>61366432
Yeah, pretty much. Be is great OP, I really enjoy Like Water For Chocolate as well. Some of Dilla's beats on that are crazy
>>
one of my favorite albums in high school. "so i had to did, what i had to did"
>>
Not even commons best album honestly, goes downhill after the first track.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.