[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when are these two go in a full out beef? they've been taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (40 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
40 KB, 608x342
when are these two go in a full out beef? they've been taking shots at each other for 3 years now

they obviously hate each other's guts, so are they staying out of it because it's too much of a risk and one of them could end up like meek
>>
what?

who fucking cares
>>
>>61364172

I care since it could mean we get more god tier songs like back to back, control or the kendrick cypher drake diss, you know, music
>>
Kendrick's image is way too squeeky clean. His publisist would never let him get into that shit.

Also yeah, who the fuck cares.
>>
instead they should do an album together shitting on dinosaurs like kanye and jay z
>>
>>61364194
>the most vanilla diss tracks of all time
>god tier

Listen to more rap white boy
>>
>>61364146
wouldn't happen all of tde would shit on drake before kendrick would even have a chance to select a beat

you got a better chance of schoolboy q vs drake happening if u wanna be realistic
>>
>>61364226

kendrick already took shots at them too

>I don't want you monkey mouth motherfuckers sittin' in my throne again

>>61364212

he's already deep in it

>Got enemies giving me energy I wanna fight now/ Subliminally sent to me all of this hate / I thought I was holding the mic down

>Motherfucker know I started from the bottom

>They liable to bury him, they nominated six to carry him / They worrying him to death, but he's no vegetarian / The beef is on his breath, inheriting the drama better than / A great white, nigga, this is life in my aquarium

>But a rapper with a ghost writer? What the fuck happened?

>And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes

the only thing left for him to do is to release a full out drake diss track at this point, it's obvious he can't stand him
>>
in other drake related rap news new meek drake diss is pure fucking fire, sounds like nikki wrote it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09LKMKBdmI
>>
>>61364278
>I don't want you monkey mouth motherfuckers sittin' in my throne again

This is just referring to Control/King of New York. Kendrick has no problem with Jay/Kanye
>>
>>61364146
>caring about rapper beefs
how to spot a pleb 101
>>
>>61364332

watch the throne though

>>61364350

>exodus 23:1
>not the best rap song of the last 15 years
>not caring about rap beef

fuccboi detected
>>
beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep

beef is when ya moms ain't safe up in the street

beef is when I see you, guaranteed to be in icu
>>
>>61364146
Drake is living proof that no matter how hard you try, you will always be over shadowed by a Jew
>>
>>61364146
Drake will not initiate because he would not gain anything from it since he already is the biggest rapper right now
Kendrick will not initiate because he is a manlet beta cuck who dont dare
>>
>>61364247
>le ebin "hip hop needs violence!" Meme
>>
>>61364212
Kendrick's a cocky ass though, he loves taking shots because he is confident and also has the ability to destroy almost anyone

Drake is barely even a rapper though, he's a fucking meme dancing joke
>>
>>61364695

drake had it easy against meek, a literal unknown to the majority of the mainstream audience, kendrick is a different ball game though, he's respected and loved, aubrey is no fool, he won't go against kendrick because he can't kill him with memes and funny pictures, people respect kendrick too much for that shit to fly
>>
>>61364934
there's basically no reason to hate Kendrick either
you'd have to get some real dirt on him

also I hate how pit blacks against each other like dogs
>>
>>61364976

it's not really about skin color mate, it's not fair to say it's about that, it's more about the rush of having the top guys go against each other to see the quality battle rap material they can deliver, you really don't have a top white guy at the moment like em was back in the day, and he would get in to beefs all the time, his benzino stuff or ja rule disses, but now who do you have, macklemore? drake and kendrick are the top guys at the moment, and the fact that they could go off at any time is fucking amazing in my opinion, because the material they gave us when they were buddies was mediocre (poetic justice, problems), maybe the diss train can give us something like ether 2.0 from kendrick
>>
>>61364247

icp fan detected
>>
>People giving a shit about beef between rappers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.