[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: R-7433650-1441439136-3704.jpeg.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-7433650-1441439136-3704.jpeg.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
this is shit
>>
Nothing Whirr said was wrong.
>>
I like it
>>
you only think it's shit because they're trans. If they were cis you'd be all over them. transphobic piece of shit
>>
>>61356953
>this is shit

fuck off whirr
>>
yeah brah. pretty much everyone who got into music through hardcore thinks its mediocre
now stop giving them attention
>>
we know and still don't care
>>
tfw when you realise knee jerk group mentality made everyone hate whirr, and that they really kinda got fucked over. Most bands we idolise from the 60's and 70's had less than progressive views. John Lennon was a wifebeater. Jerry Lee Lewis an incest loving paedo. The double standards in 2015 is wack
>>
>>61356953
then don't listen to it, you pitiful shit talking bitch.
>>
>>61357039
same desu
>>
>>61357536
I thought it was a friend who had access to the account who did all of that?
>>
>>61356953
No, it's pretty good
>>
>>61356953
I'm trans, and it's still shit
>>
>>61357047
that's not true
>>
>>61356975
lol i see what you did there
>>
>>61356975
What they said was rude as hell but they're by far better musicians
>>
>>61356953

It's not shit. It's pretty decent. But waaaaaaay overhyped.
>>
>>61356975
bassett please leave

also gloss are fucking comically bad but that has nothing to do with them being trans, more-so that they're sjws who write abt and identify exclusive with being sjws.
>>
Not even memeing here someone called me transphobic because I said I didn't like gloss. What a time to be alive
>>
>>61360452
plus they're a shitty garage punk band among shitty garage punk bands. honestly who gives a fuck.
>>
>>61360218
Of course they are, you're comparing them to a hardcore punk act.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.