[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: weirdal.jpg (64 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
weirdal.jpg
64 KB, 320x320
Try to disprove to me that "Weird" Al Yankovic is the best artist currently

>protip: you can't
>>
I saw Weird Al in a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh! Thank you very much!” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and playing his accordion and making me laugh really hard. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him blow a whistle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Weird Al trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Make A Wish kids while everyone else cheered and sang the "Amish Paradise" while holding candles.The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you are a beacon of light on an otherwise stormy day. Please play us a song!” At first he pretending to be tired and not hear her, but after he helped an elderly couple put their groceries into the back of their mid-sized sedan, he came back around and played "Another One Rides the Bus" 15 times in a row because people wouldn't stop requesting it.
>>
You literally can't

He's untouchable
>>
burden of proof is on you, pal
>>
>>61354768
This is my favorite version of this pasta
>>
>>61354813
have you listened to weird al??? that should proof enough
>>
Weird Al isn't my favorite artist but he is my favorite person who is an artist.
>>
File: 1450217793392.jpg (12 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1450217793392.jpg
12 KB, 252x240
>>61354768
>>
I can't because he is. His recent work hasn't been top-tier but he's still the greatest living artist. That's how great he is.
>>
File: Like_a_surgeon.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Like_a_surgeon.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

weird al is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed madonna's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with weird al barely able to force it past the knob, and madonna moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on weird als throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>61354740
I'd say he's more a comedian than a musician.
>>
>>61354768
thank you very much for posting this
>>
>>61354768
I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.
>>
>>61357078
why do you know so much about his penis
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.