[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've seen the 21th century's greatest musician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>tfw you've seen the 21th century's greatest musician several times live.

Also Matt Bellamy appreciation thread.
>>
End yourself
>>
>>61352394

i thought that was steve vai
you make me sad
>>
>twenty firth century
>>
>>61352507
Just realized. My bad.
>>
File: muse.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
muse.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>>61352394
See Muse Drones World Tour on Jan 9th for the first time..

I'm hoping it compares the the ZOOTV tour I saw at the Zenith of U2's career.
>>
>>61352547
Mind blowing. I went to the Mexico shows, and it's their biggest tour ever.
>>
muse sucks monkey dick
>>
lol i bet they named the drones album because of their fans lmao retards
>>
Their first five albums are top tier, T2L has a few good songs, and Drones has 2 (Reapers and The Handler). That being said, their show I attended had the energy and potential to be one of the best I've ever seen if they didn't play such shite songs. Revolt actually hurt my soul. I wish I was able to see them during the Absolution/BHaR era, or at Reading '11.
>>
>>61352594
yeah...I know production/stage wise they are pulling out all the stops for this one.

The show I am seeing was originally slated for Dec. 6th but they had to postpone due to technical difficulties getting the stage setup in Mandalay Bay event center. I know sound/production wise this show will be god tier.. So excited to see them live for my first time. This band will rule the world in time at the global level and be able to sell out in any country.
>>
>>61353212
Yeah i heard about some technical difficulties moving the gear between cities, but trust me, the stage is a monster. The sound is Muse-tier and the set list is awesome.
>>
This now the underage containment thread
>>
>>61353416
its a geezer containment thread as well...I'm 54...so piss off
>>
>>61352394
>twin neck guitar
>not Jimmy Page

Just... stop.
>>
>>61353950
>Only Jimmy Page should use a double-neck guitar meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNm-XDEwdc

Just... stop.
>>
>>61352394
Must be bait, no one is actually this reddit
>>
Muse is one of those bands that's actually gotten so bad it makes you reevaluate their older stuff and question whether they were ever good

I used to defend their first 3 albums, and even BH&R. Now I don't bother
>>
>>61352394
this is so reddit
>>
>>61352394
I know this is bait but wow, this is like the most poser thing that has ever happened to guitar.

is that steven tyler on his shirt?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.