[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best music to listen to while playing some games that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: signup_logo2_clean.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
signup_logo2_clean.png
84 KB, 360x142
Best music to listen to while playing some games that doesn't require a lot of attention when it comes to sounds?
>>
Literally whatever you want to listen to
>>
The music I listen to when I play League is the same music I always listen to. It won't distract you, I promise.
>>
trance seems to up my skills but gets tiredsome after a while
>>
I shuffle my library when I play games.

Also, League fags get off my board.
>>
hahaha people on this board actually play video games lmao
>>
>>61352343
>>>/v/
>>
>>61352343
league of legends and monstercat bro xD best combo ever!!
>>
People still play League?

Jesus, you must really hate your life
>>
>>61352343

Tyco dive
>>
>>61352343
>League
Get out of my board, pleb. And don't go to /v/ they don't want you there either
>>
>>61352463
Why do you lack so much confidence about your own sexual preferences? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>61352343
Are you a 16 year old Asian kid in high school? Why would anyone beyond the age of 18 willingly play this rubbish

>muh esports
Its an easier version of dota (which also shouldn't be considered an esport)
>>
>>61352476
video games > music

objective fact since video games incorporate music but also so much more
>>
>>61353505
b8
>>
>>61352343
>>61352429
>>61352441
>>61352881
>>61353505
that fucking lemmy post brought all the redditors to /mu REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61352343
I absolutely love listening to Tim Hecker when playing league. Got me to diamond to this season. Ravedeath and mirages are great. Also pretty much everything with a nice and relaxing vibe.
>>
>>61352343
lol this negga plays league. lemayo. holy fuck, such a bad game. and we all know gamers have no taste in music, just watch any montage and it's all the same gay edm pop samples. fuckoff
>>
>>61354050
>I like this, therefore I can't like that
That's stupid anon, I have a reasonably decent taste in music and play games all day (assuming vacations), streamers aren't really into music + they need to entertain people, which means that putting some Popol Vuh would not be a good idea. Fuck off
>>
>>61353505
I really hope you are merely pretending to be a retarded gaymer teen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.