[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say something good about mr bungle or your mother dies tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
say something good about mr bungle or your mother dies tonight
>>
>>61351311
Bye mom.
>>
>>61351311
they could be worse than Tool and fortunately are somewhat better
>>
>>61351311
i liked the album with video killed the radio star.
>>
disco volante is damn good
>>
>>61351311
spork
>>
>>61351324
*thanks mom
>>
They were GOAT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e12iKth6Vkw

They played quite possibly the best high school talent show ever
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 953x953
Literally the greatest band of all time

Pic related, it's the best album ever
>>
mr. bungle is good band
>>
California is an amazing record. Seriously.
>>
>>61353689
It is

Every track is a masterpiece
>>
mike patton is a really good singer
>>
Disco Volante and California are both the greatest albums ever.
>>
File: 5454.jpg (47 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
5454.jpg
47 KB, 476x357
i like their music and i like the wolfmother video =]
>>
>>61351311
they're cool
>>
>>61355825
this
>>
That scream in Stubb a Dub kills me every time
>>
>>61351734
really enjoyed this album
>>
They're not the worst band ever
>>
>>61351336
underrated post
>>
FNM was my gateway to Patton, but bungle and fantomas showed me he was legit. Many joints were smoked listening
>>
>>61351311
The band is still underrated, but will get remembered fondly as the years goes by.

Disco Volante and California are Masterpieces. They mixed so many genres and destroyed the meaning behind "Artistic integrity" in a band.

People don't understand that an artist can have so many influences in their lives, but they are still thinking that an artist can only be good at making one genre of music, which is not true. That's why theses guys still don't have that recognition : They don't have that "Artistic Integrity" that you're supposed to have to be understand by people. Ahead of their times.
>>
>>61351311
Mike Patton is in the band.
>>
California is a fucking amazing album and there's really nothing else like it, as a whole.

The s/t is pretty fun. It's juvenile and it's aged badly like every 90s funk-metal hybrid ever but it has some catchy tracks and the stupidity is enjoyable if you can get the fuck over yourself for an hour

I never really 'got' most of disco. 2deep4me

Good band overall
>>
i like em
>>
that one album is ok
>>
the "you mother dies tonight" meme is so useless and people actually reply to it I hate this website.

Everyone who uses words that are memes, fuck you. Fuck comfy. Fuck meme. Fuck reeee. Fuck /b/ or whatever dark presence on the board that it making it this. Fuck you all
>>
>>61351311
mike patton is in it
>>
Patton is probably one of the most technically skilled singers out there.
>>
>>61356106
why are you so mad? do you need a hug, anon :( ?
>>
>>61351311
they are big guys
>>
Underrated as fuck
>>
nice name
>>
>>61351311
avant garde and really shaped the influence of alternative and indie rock
>>
they spawned secret chiefs 3
>>
they are better than /mu/ memes make them out to be
>>
Mike Patton is the best singer in rock.
>>
>>61351311
gay mallgoth shit
>>
>>61351311
I've heard good things about them.
>>
>>61351311
They are pretty
>>
>>61357488
He's done much more than rock
>>
Mr. Bungle’s Mike Patton, Tunde Adebimpe of TV on the Radio, and rapper Doseone have spent the last half decade recording under the alias of The Nevermen. On January 29th, they’ll release their self-titled debut through Patton’s label Ipecac Recordings.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/mike-patton-tunde-adebimpe-doseone-the-nevermen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUzHLcZeIFU
>>
Dead Goon.
>>
the name sounds nice
>>
anyone remember the ipecac forum circa 1999-2000?

lots of trolling, but lots of awesome band reccomendations in some threads
>>
>>61351311
All three albums are pretty much perfect.
>>
Grizzly Adams is one of my favorite opening tracks of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db4FoTibVV0
>>
>>61351311
they have a cool name
>>
OU818 is kinda funny. Stop spamming them desu.
>>
I haven't listened to them but I appreciate that they make music
>>
>>61351311
their music is catchy.
>>
>>61358121
They have interesting song names.
>>
>>61351311

I don't own any of their albums so there's no risk of me accidentally putting it on and having to hear it.

That's pretty good I guess.
>>
>>61356106

That sucks how someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to come here.
>>
who is him ?
>>
>>61360199
Found the Wolfmother fan
>>
>>61351311
they are great musicians
>>
>>61360246

Yeah, everybody likes either one or the other out of two bands who collectively sold like 100k albums.
>>
It is has Mike Patton in it, and he's a good vocalist
>>
The world would be a better place if Mike Patton died
>>
mike patton is a fucking god, literally a walking instrument anything he touches is gold

but he is definitely not the only reason mr bungle is sick
>>
>>61351311
They made some good songs.
>>
>>61360487
It'd be a better place if we all died.
>>
Mike Patton is an amazing vocalist, one of the best I've ever heard, but I prefer Faith No More
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.