[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /mu/???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: milo.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>
tell me more
>>
tell me more
>>
tell me more
>>
nothing. still makes great music
>>
tell me more
>>
>>61349577
tell me more (about those dubs)
>>
File: Scallops.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Scallops.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Nothing. When the Flies Come was great (as well as Plain Speaking). Milo is improving with every album.
>>
he'll be irrelevant in 3 years stocking at a grocery store, don't worry about this hack
>>
Stylistically, he got miles better than he was. He finally realized his songs don't all need repetitive hooks of the same line spoken 20 times. Some of his beats are lacking, but they still fit his music well.
>>
File: TellULater.jpg (103 KB, 640x542) Image search: [Google]
TellULater.jpg
103 KB, 640x542
>>61349500
>>61349519
>>61349541
>>61349837
>>61349863
>>
>be the whitest nigga around
>cry when DG releases album niggas on the moon
>people stop taking him seriously

tried the classic "attack an artist that's better man me" but backfired
>>
>>61349413
Musically, he's improving. Politically, he's embarrassing himself.
>>
tell me more
>>
>>61350607
doesn't make a difference to his music

keep your twitter feud cancer to yourself, you're ruining the board
>>
>>61350922
not him but his music is terrible. he literally cant go an entire album without referencing authors/philosophers/politicians and its cringe inducing as fuck

like we get it you read books milo, wow please tell me more about the philosophy degree you got at the shitty college that you went to
>>
>>61350968
Can't you argue the same thing about pretty much every rapper right now, but about different subjects.

>like we get it you sip lean Future, wow please tell me more about the bitch you fucked in Gucci flip flops.
>>
>>61350998
that was one line on one album
>>
Black power
>>
>>61351067
his alt style and philosophical undertones are his schtik though, at least he doesn't sound likea carbon copy of anyone else out there

beyond that, it's up to what you want to listen to, I find most rappers more obnoxious than Milo because at least he has some character in his music.
>>
>>61350998
Kek, this should be a thing
>>
>>61350998
>>61351262

As a rapfag who fucks with abstract rap and have Aesop, Busdriver and Mc Dalek on my top 3, I wish Milo's mother had miscarriaged before this faggot was born. He is not on the level of Busdriver, he is not even on the level of Mike Eagle, he is just senseless trash. Anyone can do what he does. Just say Pynchon/DFW/Delilo or whatever then mention all those videogames you played in your life.

If I wanted to watch The Big Bang Theory I'd watch it, and I don't because I don't have shit taste.

Milo is a white man disguised as a mixed man, that is why you fags who suck on MF DOOM's cock but hate every other rapper ever love him
>>
I wouldn't have such a problem with him if he didn't namedrop such basic entry-level shit.

Like he's trying to play up this "yeah I'm a black rapper but I watch anime and read books too!" but then he namedrops shit like Sailor Moon and Schopenhaurer? like wow, congratulations, you watched one of the most normie anime shows ever and spent five minutes on /lit/, you're clearly SOOO quirky and intellectual. ugh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.