[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Prince make good music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 71EO7kQUfWL._SL1225_.jpg (194 KB, 1225x1202) Image search: [Google]
71EO7kQUfWL._SL1225_.jpg
194 KB, 1225x1202
Does Prince make good music?
>>
>>61346540
I dunno, we can't hear it.
>>
not right now but when he dies he will be the best musician who ever lived
>>
No, Purple Rain is shit
>>
Yes he does/did.
As far as pop music goes he's about as good as it gets. As a Producer, Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter he's pretty undeniable.
>>
The problem with Prince is that his music tends to be associated with disco, and dance club, but if you actually listen to his guitar playing, the man really does know his way around a fret board. I personally think he's an excellent musician, and am willing to sit through most of the dreck just to get to the sweet stuff.
>>
I do think he is indeed talented. I wondered what happened to him. Last I heard of him he seemed to be becoming a recluse of some sorts. Anybody knows what's up with him?
>>
Amazing guitarist. Around the world in a day is better than purple rain
>>
prince is patrician as fuck
>>
sometimes he does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
>>
I like his production on Janelle Monae, Judith Hill and Justin timberlake, he's writes good music for others, but his latest is meh. Still not too bad tho, just dropped his amazing style he had in the last century
>>
>>61349738
Just getting old and tired I guess.

>>61349966
> 4:40 stahp y u doin dis
>>
purple rain and around the world in a day are great dont care about any of his other albums so shite
>>
>>61346540
songs Prince wrote that you can hear..

www.phactual.com/11-songs-you-didnt-know-were-written-by-prince/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.