[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be you >be somewhat skilled drummer in popular band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: georgeharrisonrickenbacker.jpg (86 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
georgeharrisonrickenbacker.jpg
86 KB, 500x555
>Be you

>be somewhat skilled drummer in popular band

>suck at songwriting

>least popular guy in the band but the lead guitarist seems to like you

>"h-h-hi George-san. C-c-could you help me write a song for the upcoming Abbey Road album?"

>"Sure anon"

>band breaks up

>you remain on good terms with everyone

>still suck at songwriting

>Former band mates give you their throwaway tracks

>You walk in on sexy bastard in pic related banging your wife

>you still ask him to help you write songs and you still drum on his albums

Why are you such a cuck, anon?
>>
Poor ringo, man
>>
Harrison pally palled around with Eric Clapton after he made a song about wanting to bang his wife. Maybe it was a thing in the 60s.
>>
>>61343796
Hippies man
>>
>>61343796
Yah, George pretty much neglected Patty so she ran to Eric. She and Eric eventually broke up, and he and George were still pals. Shows the harsher side of bros before hoes.
>>
Damn
>>
>>61343816
George actually condemned the hippies before it was cool to do so
>>
>paragraphing every sentence
Fuck off faggot didn't read
>>
>>61345108
George was a patrician hippie, the real deal
Smelly layabouts that lived in Haight-Ashbury were just in it to get high
>>
>>61345134
Ringo spotted
>>
>>61343459
he's still a millionaire old man who gets all the pussy he wants while george and john are already dead and paul seems to be busy trying to be relevant
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.