[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you use last.fm? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Lastfm2008.png (43 KB, 2000x505) Image search: [Google]
Lastfm2008.png
43 KB, 2000x505
Do you use last.fm? Why or why not?
>>
I did up until they fucked the site over with that new design
>>
Only scrobble
>>
File: annie.jpg (260 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
260 KB, 420x630
Scrobbling everything is a headache, I use RYM now
>>
>>61339740
yea ive had it for 2 years now. i had a lot of fun talking to ppl but since the update i havent really talked to anyone. i would get off but ive got a lot of scrobbles

>>61339954
not realy
>>
no, bc I use spotify bc I'm a basic bitch and a slave to capitalsim
>>
>>61339740
used it in 2008, before redesign
>>
i looked at mine every day until the update this year. havent been to the site since
>>
still scroblin but they need to fix that layout post haste. although it is in beta..
>>
>doesn't scrobble any track longer than 30 seconds
>listened to entire Calhoun Tubbs discography and last.fm forgot
>>
Only scrobble. Desktop + Mobile.
>>
>>61342550
Is there anything you can do to scrobble short songs?
>>
I'm scrobbling since 2007 and won't stop until the site will shut down, but since the update I hardly visit the site anymore.
>>
>>61339740
>61339740
not any more

thanks for asking
>>
do i use lastfm? i got like 10 accounts senpai
>>
>>61343182
Ugh, well fuck that
>>
>still can't scrobble Various Artists
>>
>>61343098
short of adding dead space to make up the time, no
>>
>>61340904
you can connect last.fm to spotify
>>
>>61340904
I can connect to Spotify with my music player and scrobble every track I listen to. Not that I would. Have you read their terms and conditions? Dreadful.
>>
>still can't scrobble from youtube
>>
>>61344019
>reading terms and conditions
>caring about terms and conditions
>>
Update really fucked it up. Do they even have recommendations anymore?
>>
>>61339740
The update really killed a lot of Last.fm
>>61344338
Yup
>>
>>61344402
That's fine then. The only use for last.fm is the recommendations.
>>
>>61343098
http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/
the new version limits how many you can scrobble a day (I think some shit like 12?) so pick the old version. you can just type in the songs yourself or look up the album and scrobble the songs that were too short.
>>
I still use it for the recommendations. Have found a lot of great bands through last.fm, but the new updates do kind of suck.
>>
>>61345688
How does one get recommendations to their own tastes? New to this
>>
>>61345868
on the home page, all recommendations

you need to scrobble to get more accurate suggestions
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.