[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the name of this new genre of electronic music that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: arca-mutant-album[1].png (906 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
arca-mutant-album[1].png
906 KB, 1200x1200
What is the name of this new genre of electronic music that I've been reading about?
>>
>>61335251
organic signal processing
>>
Proto-Nanopop
>>
IDM
>>
witch house
>>
p4ktronica
>>
>>61335251
experimental trap/ uk bass
>>
I want to listen to that album due to all the praise its received as well as the fact that I consider myself an electronic music fan but got darn that artwork is off-putting
>>
Alternative Intellectual Dynamic Sound
Or AIDS for short.
>>
>>61335481

It's body horror that's the point man, haven't you seen Altered States?
>>
>>61335481
>I consider myself an electronic music fan
let me guess, aphex twin, OPN, Tim Hecker, the list could go on...
>>
>>61335526

>tfw no love for inventor of electronic music: robert van der graaf
>>
>>61335526
you forgot Arca in your list
>>
File: oceanpollution.png (264 KB, 425x424) Image search: [Google]
oceanpollution.png
264 KB, 425x424
>>61335251
oceangrunge
>>
>>61335251

Avant-Wonky
>>
IBS
>>
it's just idm for twink fashion bloggers
>>
>>61335251
That album is the best thing to come out of it. Don't look up rabit he sucks ass.
>>
>>61335543
dude, Ron Grainer invented electronic music
>>
>>61336858
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>61335484
kek
>>
>>61335526
lmao yeah i enjoy those but more. I try to listen to a variety of electronic music and I've enjoyed enough of it to consider myself a fan. plz enlighten the rest of us with the electronic artists you consider must haves to call yourself a fan XD
>>
>>61338988
not that anon but listen to this and u will be truly enlightened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSIFeHl6nb4
>>
Rock n roll \m/
>>
>>61338988
The Blackout Crew
>>
>>61335251
meme glitch
>>
>>61335251
>3
its just dance music m8
>>
>>61335251
ITS JUST FUCKING DANCE MUSIC BITCHES
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.