[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /mu/, what music should should I listen to if I wanna get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pussyslayer.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pussyslayer.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
Sup /mu/, what music should should I listen to if I wanna get all the girls and become a more musically intellegent person in general?
>>
Chief Keef and 2 chainz
>>
Some girls like the strokes so that's good if you don't want to listen to total shit
>>
>>61326808
first, whatever you listen to
then, a more patrish version of whatever you listen to SUCH AS:
hip hop --> jazzy hip hop --> jazz --> classical
OR
buttrock/indie --> math rock --> prog rock --> krautrock/canterbury --> classical
OR
EDM --> techno --> ambient --> field recordings --> classical

THEN

once you've wasted your time doing all that, just go talk to some girls, until one of them is a close friend or a gf, then you'll learn how to get better at it, then you'll get laid tru facts.
>>
Is there really a place for a woman in a patricians life...
>>
>>61328379
>ambient
>more patrish than techno
lmao familia
>>
>>61326808
his chest looks like young zyzz
>>
>>61326840
Chief Keef and *Young Thug*
>>
>>61326808
Well, if you want to become more 'musically intelligent', I'd suggest that listening to as wide a variety of music as possible would be in your best interest. If you want to get all the girls, it's probably in your best interest to leave music alone except when it is played to you.
>>
indierock
electronic
depend on ur taste in sluts
>>
>>61330205
this is not true; listening to music makes you a better listener, and everybody knows bitches love to talk.
>>
File: tripledigits.png (160 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
tripledigits.png
160 KB, 320x272
>>61330333
>>
>>61330344
respect the trips fuccboi
>>
>>61330344
>listening to music makes you a better listener

Okay, I take your point there, but 'musical intelligence' is pretty vague, and both critical listening and analysis both kind of require listening.

>everybody knows bitches love to talk.

Sure, but they like to talk about themselves, not in depth about subjects they might not share interest in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.