[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've waited 51 weeks for an album to top the masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: SremmLife_cover.jpg (119 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
SremmLife_cover.jpg
119 KB, 650x650
We've waited 51 weeks for an album to top the masterpiece that is Sremmlife and it still hasn't happened.

The AOTY was literally released in the first week of the year. What a disappointing year.
>>
it was okay
it was the epitome of white girl rap, and it was lyrically devoid of anything worthwhile, but solid
6/10
>>
>>61325352
Basically this
>>
i mean, it sounded okay, their voices kind of blow, and the production was run of the mill.

Seriously though, we had The Documentary 2 and To Pimp a Butterfly and you want to listen to these two niglets whine?
>>
>>61326167
Nothing le namedrop man has made, and only half of TPAB, can come close to a classic like Up Like Trump
>>
>>61325352
>it was lyrically devoid of anything worthwhile

Did you not hear their fantastic commentary on the presidential campaign of Donald Trump? I recommend you listen to this. Made me think more than anything on TPAB. When you realise how deep this is your mind will fucking explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
>>
>>61326542
>not Lit Like Bic
>>
>>61325315
Don't worry OP it'll be January in no time
>>
>>61326692
should i point out that this was months before trump's candidacy or am i taking the bait? too late i guess
>>
ALLAH

THE SWAG
>>
File: unlah.png (48 KB, 634x272) Image search: [Google]
unlah.png
48 KB, 634x272
Even Kendrick knows that Sremmlife is AOTY.
>>
>>61326692
>yfw both of those boys are well past 18

I see them again and again and I don't get it

they both have adam's apples, they're both at least 5'8"

how does this happen
>>
>>61326865
They already know about it because they're such great conscious real rappers.
>>
>>61325315
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>61327153
>well past 18

I swear they're like 20 and 21.
>>
>>61325352
>it was the epitome of white girl rap

t. white person trying to seperate himself from other white people

sorry you little white beast, you're wrong. this is the epitome of white girl rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS_W2-V3mXg
>>
YOU AINT GOT NO LIFEE
>>
File: 71o4npjI+yL._SL1500_.jpg (210 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71o4npjI+yL._SL1500_.jpg
210 KB, 1500x1500
strong contender
>>
>>61325315
Good party jams. That's about it.
>>
>>61326167

>impeccable Mike Will Made It production run of the mill

you wot m8
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.