[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finally decided to listen to this. Is it important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SftB.jpg (37 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
SftB.jpg
37 KB, 332x332
I've finally decided to listen to this.
Is it important to listen it without breaks or not?
>>
>>61321988
yes
>>
listen to it straight through in a dark room with no distractions

this is important because then your soul has no time to heal or light to seek
>>
>>61321988
just listen to the first CD.
>>
you have to do a weeder while you listen
>>
>>61322179
this is incorrect
>>
Children of God is better
>>
>>61322179
only a niggerfaggot would say something like that
>>
>>61322232
CoG is just a regular album. solid, but not even in the league or early and late Swans masterfuckingworks.
>>
>>61321988
I think ideally you wouldn't take breaks but like if you need to take a piss or get a snack I don't think it really makes much of a difference
>>61322248
Listen to Soundtracks for the blind again
>>
>>61322356
I've listened to it many times. Children of God is better
>>
>>61322261
shut up you gay retard
>>
>>61322433
I really didn't like CoG. It just didn't seem to go anywhere.
>>
>>61322433
I like children of God and all but it's not even in the same league as soundtracks
>>
I really want to get into Swans, but all I've liked so far is a couple tracks off My Father Will Guide Me

I can't really sit still and listen to Soundtracks without wanting stop after a couple minutes.
>>
>>61323833
you just have to sit through it

if you dont want to start with soundtracks try the seer or to be kind
>>
>>61323833
maybe it isn't for you anon

not all of us are destined to have good taste
>>
>>61323833
Try listening to the early stuff first. It's pretty abrasive stuff but it's a lot more straightforward and can help you understand what the later records are trying to achieve in a different way
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.