[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: mu.png (382 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
382 KB, 500x400
What does /mu/ think about /mu/?
>>
>>61320228
i love him
>>
>>61320228
Nobody here knows anything.
>>
>>61320245
Why did you make this post?
>>
One of the best places to talk about music on the internet, sadly.
>>
>hide all worthless threads
>board freezes
>>
>>61320245
Why did you make this post?
>>
>>61320258
There is nowhere better but I'd still never attempt to talk about music here.
>>
why
>>
In the top 5 shittiest boards on 4chan. Mostly cause the janitors don't give a fuck about shit posting and most people here don't really give a fuck about music either so it's the worst of both worlds.
Part of me thinks it really is THE worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>
File: Untitled10.png (7 KB, 337x110) Image search: [Google]
Untitled10.png
7 KB, 337x110
>>61322022
Stop.
>>
>>61322043
vote trumpy 2k16
>>
shit
>>
Alot the people on here are really up themselves and take listening to music way too seriously, but I like it. From time to time, you get a good thread with good discussion and I like those threads.
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your /mu/ board has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking threadon /mu/. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

Not even Fantano can redeem this place. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
>>61321914
>>61322071
i've always been fascinated by people who make 1-word posts in lowercase. I'm not sure if you're doing it ironically, like a parody of people who just learned how to use the net a few hours ago or you're just no-bullshit straight to the point guys. Either way it's cute, please keep posting
>>
Shite.
>>
>>61320228
idk fám
>>
>>61322321
Stop bypassing the filters >:^(
>>
>>61322326
shaking my head to be honest family
>>
File: average prog fan.png (2 MB, 1500x982) Image search: [Google]
average prog fan.png
2 MB, 1500x982
id say about 25% of the threads on here are interesting or thought provoking or creative or good and about 10% additionally have some form of merit
if we could get rid of jpop, kpop, waifu, and threads about viralled and butt indie artists (grimes, 2814, nmh, etc) we'd be at at least half and half.
this board does make me never want to talk about prog rock with anyone though. the amound of secondhand embarrassment i get as a prog fan from this board is a huge deterrent, but its a lot less secondhand embarrassment as any other forum (which are filled with 98% pic related)
>>
>>61320228
overrated
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.