[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking, maybe my 1st mistake, rednecks are beyond stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I was thinking, maybe my 1st mistake, rednecks are beyond stupid. NASCAR is driving in circles. Country music is D-> G-> C-> repeat. Do they all just fear change so much that that's the reason for the monotonous behaviour? And this all is the same with religion too. Help me understand mu, please!
>>
>>61317534
Pretty much.

I don't understand much either but that's how it is.
>>
hello reddit
>>
>>61317590
hello /b/ did u get lost?
>>
>>61317534
Most people fear change. People champion the popular social causes of their age and lambast the mistakes of prior generations but few dare to challenge to fabric of their contemporary society.
It is very much normal to seek stability.
>>
>>61317534
no rednecks are unintelligent subhumans like negros
but Instead they don't spend their money on material objects like negros
>>
>>61317534
white trash retards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-A9-Usd8Q
>>
>>61317718
Yes they do.
>Country boots
>Off road vehicles
>Taxiderimy
>Dumb signs that mention "the country", "camouflage", "the bible", "mud" or some shit like that.
>>
>>61317812
*taxidermy
>>
>>61317812
Are you projecting your odn insecurities onto others?

If they're happy, why can't you be happy for them?
>>
>>61317534
Pop country is shitty, just like any other pop genre. Country is like American folk music + time. Some is more complex than what you can understand OP.
>>
>>61317590
hello /b/ did u get lost?
>>
>>61318027
Yeah it's the pop stuff I mostly can't stand. Don't get me wrong, I play a mandolin & banjo & like a lot but some of it just feels like they're phoning it in.
>>
>>61317590
HE SAID THE REDDIT THING WOWEE
>>
country music, the stuff that gets played on the radio, is just pop music with a southern accent

the country industry works the same way the pop industry does - a few songwriters are writing all the songs, they sell them to the musicians to record, and the Clear Channel radio stations across the country drill them into the fans' heads until they have hits
>>
>>61317985
I'm just saying they spend money on material objects as well.

This has nothing to do with people's happiness, since happiness is personal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.