[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onk uzDt7E8w >Dereck lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: der.png (718 KB, 790x408) Image search: [Google]
der.png
718 KB, 790x408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onkuzDt7E8w

>Dereck likes top 40 music
music for this feel?
>>
who cares about this psycho old man anymore

he thinks that obama is an alien or some crap and that the government is out to get him
>>
>>61317201
Why does he look like an old Viper

what's up with that
>>
>>61317201
also lol @ those clear /mu/ users in the comments
>>
>>61317228
Leave him alone.

He is a nice old man.

Although autistically paranoid.
>>
Why does he take his glasses off to often?
>>
>>61317228
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>61317201
>those kids telling him to listen to fucking Drake and Busdriver
yuck
>>
>>61317246
hes also a huge asshole and narcissistic as all hell but hes in denial about it for some reason

>>61317252
ive been watching him for a while but stopped a year and a half ago watch some of his old vids
>>
>>61317271
I've been watching him for like a year and half and he never said stupid shit like that
>>
>You should check out Lil Ugly Mane with his new release titled "Oblivion Access" Its harsh noise, mixed with fluid beats and a guy who lays down some serious verses. A true wordsmith and has an interesting mind

TheEarthwormZodiac 18 hours ago
I don't wanna sit here and rattle out recommendations, but if you're curious, the rapper Busdriver (not quite mainstream i guess) released an album last year called Perfect Hair which Anthony Fantano called a hip-hop answer to Captain Beefheart.
Reply · 2

Can I please introduce you to a guy named Milo?
https://miloraps.bandcamp.com/

Doing some very interesting stuff, totally different to any of the artists you've mentioned in this video, nothing even close to mainstream chart topping music, but incredible in his own right
Reply ·
I would advise you listen to Drake. His music is very pop-orientated, however he was pioneering in his form of hip hop, creating the primary sound of hip hop today. If you get a chance check out his songs; 'Marvin's Room', 'Hold On We're Going Home', ' Hotline Bling', 'You And The 6', 'Jungle'.
Also it's interesting that you mention the issue of misogyny in hip hop, when Fetty Wap's song Trap Queen was one of, if not the biggest song, regardless of genre, of the year. The song is basically a feminist gangster rap song. In it, he describes the respect he has for his partner, describing her as his Queen, and appreciating how much money she makes for the two of them. Although the subject matter is questionable (cooking drugs), I find it interesting to see such a forward message in a hit song.
Show less
Reply · 1
>>
>>61317294
delete this
>>
>>61317305
delete ur life
>>
>>61317311
i wish
>>
>>61317201
>>Dereck likes top 40 music
>music for this feel?

>implying this is automatically bad
You are getting the patrician formula wrong
the formula is
1- go here
http://mainstream.ghan.nl/
use last 3 months and your top 50 (use top 100 when available)
2- If you score is higher than 2.75 you lose
if your score is smaller or equal to 2.75 you win and you are a patrician
3-ANY score below 2.75 or equal to 2.75 is worth THE EXACT SAME THING, having a score of 0 is not better than having a score of 2
>>
>>61317201
this guy is the perfect example of a sad lonely old vinyl junkie
>>
File: 1399047920776.png (322 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
1399047920776.png
322 KB, 579x527
>>61317341
>having last
>>
>>61317351
assuming you can magically find the formula without it you dont need to
>>
>>61317370
the point is having a last account is automatically making you a pleb since you have to show off your taste to someone
>>
>>61317381
but you dont need to have a last.fm you just need to somehow make the math, find a way to do it without last.fm and you wont need to have it
>>
His best of 2015 was literally worse than Fantano's, I don't know how could that be possible.
>>
>>61317341
>>61317341
forgot to add
the 2.75 is a variable number, if you want o find it you can do this math

DONT NEED TO CARE ABOUT THIS MATH IF YOU DONT WANT, THE NUMBER WONT CHANGE ALOT TO MAKE THIS MATH MATTER,

100 / ( x / ( (y * 100) / z))
then
x= amount of listeners band with most listeners on last.fm has
y= amount of humans in the world
z= amount of artists discogs.com has on the catalog

>EXPLANATION:
The (y * 100) / z) part of the math, tries to find the amount of listenrs each band would had if people liked at average to 100 bands and their like were spread equally between all those bands.
The rest of the math just convert this amount of listeners, into the mainstream score (% of most player band)
>>
>>61317417
what was it
>>
>>61317420
his favorite albums were new Mew and his own album
>>
>>61317341
>using last.fm
automatically plebeian, that calculator is moot
>>
>>61317463
you serious his own album
>>
>>61317480
>using last.fm
>automatically plebeian, that calculator is moot
You can make it by hand, you dont need to use the calculator/last.fm account.
The calculator is only needed if you dont want to do everything by hand, a thing that almost everyone will do because people usually hate stuff that takes too much effort calling other autistis, telling them to get a job and etc..
>>
>>61317503
He always does that
Watch the video
>>
>>61317420
Mew
Steven Wilson
A literally who indie shit album

That's it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.