[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not droning Kurt Cobain's taste in music also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>2015
>not droning Kurt Cobain's taste in music

also there's plenty of albums and bands he loved that aren't mentioned here so you'll have to find out what those are yourself ;)
protip: one of them is the melvins
>>
>2015
>guitar music
hello grandpa
>>
I don't think liking those albums = droning cobain's taste in 2015 m8, they're mostly critically acclaimed classics

If anything Kurt would've made a good /mu/tant

Aerosmith is shit tho
>>
>>61316738
hmm if this is the bleach guy, looks like ur having trouble keeping this meme alive. by showing kurt's taste but fail to realize that everybody already listens to those albums

I hope you reconsider and try a different approach
>>
>>61316738
>beat happening
>mazzy star
>daniel johnston
>swans
i fuck with him
>>
Back when I was obsessed with Nirvana in my teens, I bought his journals and listened to all of the music he mentioned in them. Really helped me get into better music.
>>
>Meet the Beatles
>>
>>61316805
this thread had nothing to do with Bleach until you mentioned it
>>
>worst Stooges album
>literal meme albums like Shaggs and Daniel Johnston
>Aerosmith (seriously?)
>Meet the Beatles and a David Bowie album (not even a good David Bowie album)
>no jazz at all
>no classical at all
>Swans

wow Kurt Cobain was a fucking pleb
>>
POD by the breeders is a phenomenal album, the sheer emotion on 'oh!' especially, her voice breaking at the end kills me everytime
>>
people actually listen to the frogs lmao
>>
>>61316738
Wonder how many Nirvana fans listened to the Shaggs because of Kurt.
>>
>>61316789
>buying a dead man's journals he never wanted the world to see so courtney love can feed her drug habit

shake my head family
>>
>>61316738
>The Raincoats
>first 3 Wipers albums
>Flipper

10/10 taste
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.