[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of person do you need to be to think contributing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What kind of person do you need to be to think contributing this sort of thing is a good idea
>>
>>61315896
someone who cant think of the phrase "made to cohere by a repetitive rhythmic structure"
>>
>>61315896
and dont think we didnt noticed you wikip'daing song lyrics faggot.
>>
Don't forget this totally interesting and relevant quote

What a genius
>>
>>61315943
youre still a faggot.
technique is always of interest to musicians.
>>
>>61315968
"Pick down and up. Sometimes pick up and then down."

I'm honestly blown away
>>
>>61315974
t. non-musician
>>
>>61315974
not really. its more like "standard is x, but i've learned to reverse standard, which might sound like an esoteric thing to do, but here is a concrete example of when ive found it useful to deviate and use the reversal because you've obviously asked me here today to talk about how i made a particular guitar solo, one in which i use these techniques"
>>
>>61316015
Honestly it's not the quote that I find silly, it's the fact that it was used in this situation
>>
>>61315974
You don't get it because you're unskilled at what he's discussing. To someone who is interested in guitar playing, the differences between picking styles like alternate or economical or hybrid and their contribution to the overall tonality are of interest.
>>
>>61316039
oh, is that what this means:>>61315974
?
>>
>>61316070
I mean sure I was having a jab at it but clearly there are people interested in hearing that, it just feels really out of place in this article where other huge areas of information are skimmed over
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.