[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, i got a girl to practice massaging with. What is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 275x184
Guys, i got a girl to practice massaging with. What is the best music to put in the background?

I'm thinking about something like jamiroquai, but it might be too upbeat for the context.
I don't want like the noise of a river floating, because it will seem like kind of a creep moment.
What do i do?
>>
try jose gonzalez
>>
try vicente fernandez
>>
grimes
>>
Just put on some generic rnb senpai
>>
death grips obviously
or
its gonna rain
>>
You could do emerson, lake and palmer, op. if you like that road
>>
grouper -ruins
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWRjbou_Hwc

Homeshake. tell me this isn't going to set the mood right
>>
>tfw got a girl to massage my head
>she was caressing it instead of massaging it
>hold hands for five minutes after
>didn't do anything after that because I was scared other friends would find out

Just end it family
>>
Ask her what she wants to listen to
>>
>>61312322
this is going to get you laid 100%
>>
File: 1451251517189[1].jpg (70 KB, 1020x529) Image search: [Google]
1451251517189[1].jpg
70 KB, 1020x529
>>61312091
That's easy, /mu/bro:
>>
>>61312335
So...that's it? That's all that happened? Give me all the juicy details about any potential awkwardness later pl0x
>>
>>61312322
Damn, that's smooth
>>
>>61312421
Awkward between our circle of friends since she seemed to be attracted to me. She was some days moody and other days happy as ever when we hung out together (mostly happy together, unresponsive with friends). I got over her but things are still a bit weird. We haven't said goodbye or talked for the break. Hopefully things clear up soon. Not that worried though familia

On topic, I'd recommend Good by Morphine. That sax is very smooth
>>
>>61312428
here's my second offering

Donnie & Joe Emerson - Baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONIJXHvoynw
>>
>>61312322
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNsssnores increasingly
>>
>>61313117
upvote
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.