[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized MM at his prime was an outstanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
How old were you when you realized MM at his prime was an outstanding musician and performer and you wrongfully dismissed him because most of his fans were slapdick goth stoners that you met in high school?

26 here.
>>
>implying mm himself isn't a slapdick goth stoner
>>
he's still mediocre
>>
as someone who used to be an edgy teenage obsessed with MM, I can say that he is now and always has been garbage. His best albums were 6/10s. He's a poor man's Reznor.
>>
Manson is a fucking God, realized wgen I was in elementary school
>>
How old were you when you realized all the gimmicky shit he does with his voice is to cover up for the fact that he can't sing worth a shit?
>>
>implying i ever doubted manson
>>
>>61309601
>implying i ever liked Manson
>>
>>61309601
wow that's extremely embarrassing. as a fellow 26 year old i can't imagine you have any friends at all.
>>
>>61309601
Sorry. Being a patrician with superior taste I've always known that he made a career out of ripping off Rozz Williams.
>>
I love MM as a person, not so much as a musician
>>
>>61309601
meh
>john 5 is cool though
>>
>>61311410

yeah he's cool
>>
I think his early stuff is pretty good, but as he got older and more embarrassing I really can't say he's got much nowadays.

>>61311379
I like both early MM and Christian Death, but yes, Rozz is (was?) way superior.
>>
>>61309601
He was good in the new Star Wars movie
>>
Just heard his new song on NPR

I realize now he is a really talented guy

I did dismiss him for the exact reasons you said too lol
>>
File: 1446446096055.png (292 KB, 561x552) Image search: [Google]
1446446096055.png
292 KB, 561x552
>>61309601
>mfw i actually thought this at a point in my life
>>
Me and my friends always called him a less musically inclined, but equally shocking regeneration of David Bowie!
>>
>>61312568

hello old person
>>
>>61312595
Hello!
>>
I think I first heard him around 1999 so around that time.
I already liked rock music so he was pretty cool
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.