[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what album should i play for when my parents find my body i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_17184-cover-259492414.jpg (22 KB, 366x363) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17184-cover-259492414.jpg
22 KB, 366x363
what album should i play for when my parents find my body

i dont need music to kill myself to, i already have that planned out

pic related? or maybe disintegration loops?
>>
justin beiber - sorry
>>
I've tracked your IP and am reporting you to the police as we speak
>>
>>61306917
how u gonna play music when u dead senpai
>>
>>61306941
I hope you really did
>>
>>61306941
pls dont
youll probably have the police looking for some nerd in poland
>>
>>61306963
ill either have it playing on my phone or laptop
>>
I'm going to play Grimes - Artangels so my mom doesn't feel sad that i died.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zepv7viQsPU

the irony

i need help
>>
>>61307037
It won't work. Every family member of yours will be devastated for life. Is that what you fucking want!!??
>>
>>61307063
jk brother i'd never do that to my mom.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5e-0Gcoh_c
>>
>>61307176
ive always had a sense of humor
this would be fitting
>>
disintegration loops because you've evoke the same emotion thousands of other ppl had when they found their loved ones in the rubble of the twin towers lol
>>
>>61307330
perfect
>>
>>61307199
you know, you really shouldn't play anything unless your goal is to bring your family pain.
nobody is going to think "wow that was such a beautfiful and meaningful suicide he really put a lot of time into it"
people commit suicide everyday, and it's not romantic. the police handle it like the handle traffic tickets, cold and direct, to the point.
people will say the same cliche things to your family and look at them weird and then life goes on and your family will always feel bad and regret you and the burden your death has left them.

i know what it's like to be depressed and i'm not going to tell you how stupid and pathetic suicide is but i promise you if you went to the gym and tried forcing yourself to improve yourself your mind will improve itself as well. i know this from experience.
nothing good comes from being a depressed, loser, twinky guy and the musicians that make it seem otherwise aren't actually living that life.

Ugly Mane is cool though.
>>
>>61307360
>burden your death has left them.
my death would relieve burdens
>>
File: aidsy town.jpg (7 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
aidsy town.jpg
7 KB, 203x249
Dude this album is so good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt2vccUSlN0
>>
>>61307391
>my death would relieve burdens
no it wouldn't loser.
it may relieve YOU but trust me, whatever problems you think you're causing are just a regular part of life. only complete retards truly think their suicide is going to bring their family peace.

life sucks and has a ton of shit but you fix problems and more problems come up. trust me on the gym part. society has raised you to be weak and pussified but once you discover some self worth you'll see all your problems and stress start to fade away.

i'm not talking out of my ass here i know how you feel. but i'm also not going to keep humoring you with discussion. there are hundreds of millions of young men feeling EXACTLY the same as you right now. when you get older you'll realize all this pain has given you a sharp advantage over people and if you really learn the right philosophies about positive, masculine, self worth you will be exactly the type of man the world needs to make it a better place.

now fuck off.
>>
>>61307520
25 w bipolar 2
ptsd
military veteran

its already been drilled into my head that im not needed

but this thread was asking for music and i got what i needed

goodbye
>>
>>61307828
Bye.
>>
>>61307391
no matter what people think about you now, when you're dead they'll feel guilt about not doing anything. It will be stuck in their heads for a long time. I've thought about it and attempted twice idk what to say
>>
>>61307890
Some people are guilty for doing nothing.
>>
>>61307909
Fuck your passive aggressive encouraging.
>>
>>61307994
If you think I'm trying to encourage the OP, I'm not. I don't know where you got that from at all actually.
>>
I have michael's phone... he's gone guys.
>>
>>61308130
Post Proof
>>
Attention Whore -- I haven't graduated high school yet (but when I do the world will eat me alive)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.