[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, when will ska punk get the respect it deserves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1500x1173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1500x1173
Femanon here, when will ska punk get the respect it deserves?
>>
>>61306343
I understand these words separately, but together they make no sense.
>>
>>61306343
it already does get the respect it deserves. probably a little more, even
>>
>>61306343
be my gf
>>
>>61306343
why did u feel the need to mention that you're a girl
>>
Sublime got plenty of respect back in the day.
>>
guyanon here ska is for children and No Doubt is cool and all but that genre isn't coming back to mainstream. not even Gwen is making that music anymore.
>>
Ska punk is still tainted by it's late 90s-early 00s overexposure by third wave bands such as Smashmouth, Reel Big Fish, your pic related, and even earlier bands like Less Than Jake and Mighty Mighty Boss Tones just generally come off as an annoying product of their time. Not to say it's band, I can jam to some LTJ or No Doubt once in a while. But does the genre as a whole deserve respect as a movement of much musical merit? Not really.
>>
>>61306375
For the same reason as your lack of anonymity, attention.
>>
>>61306451
*not to say it's bad
>>
>>61306343
It already does but third wave ska is looked down upon.

>>61306459
>>
>>61306343
why did you say you are a girl

that was not necessary
>>
File: 1444579154525.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444579154525.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>61306343
>>
>>61306343
Shot in the dark, if your name is Mollie then this will be hilarious
>>
>>61306343
No clue.

Vapid femanons speaking for the rest of Ska fans would probably help. though.
>>
>>61306343
The same day that newer ska punk bands stop ripping off bands like LTJ and RBF and start to make their own sound like Streetlight Manifesto do.
>>
If you're a grill who isn't fat or autistic then I feel like you should dislike this website
>>
ska is the worst genre of music
>>
>>61306375
>>61306459
rekt
>>
>>61306343
>she used to bang the ugly brown one
If God is real then he likes trolling me desu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.