[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/prod/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1450668660977.png (67 KB, 298x295) Image search: [Google]
1450668660977.png
67 KB, 298x295
Production Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q

>/prod/ wiki - still looking for contributors (wink, wink, WINK)
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com
There's a severe lack of DAW descriptions in the wiki. If you're good with your tool of choice, consider writing a paragraph about it.

Learn that Image-Line is going to bring back graph editors eventually, and that you should just buy whatever you fucking want to buy though

Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP : posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a soundcloud link is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.

Remember to check other peoples' clyp.it links to keep the thread health.

Also, what's your favorite piece of gear that isn't your computer?
>>
File: shittystudio.jpg (54 KB, 960x403) Image search: [Google]
shittystudio.jpg
54 KB, 960x403
Since OP didn't add an edition, how about we make this one "amateur studio" edition?

What's your setup like? What's your dream setup that could actually be in your reach some day?

Which of your equipment has caused you to have the most buyer's remorse?

Post them shitty studios!

Here's mine. I live in a shithole apartment for now, as I save for a house, and produce out of a multi-pistol case that holds everything except for my vocoder.

My typical setup:

>Tascam DP-006 Portastudio for recording
>Arturia Microbrute for my synth needs
>A shitty Digitech RP55 that I use as a vocal-effects box.
>A Shure SM58 Mic
>A Boss DR-670 Drum machine for dem beats
>An Electrix Warpfactory Vocoder for vocals on choruses

It's a weird setup, but I love it. I used to just use a PC and FL Studio with an LPK25 MIDI keyboard, but I wanted to make a hardware setup too.
>>
File: mpc500_top_lg.png (719 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
mpc500_top_lg.png
719 KB, 1200x750
Should I get an Akai MPC 500? I make shitty rap beats and want something I can take with me when I go on trips and shit?

What's the coolest thing about them?

What's the worst thing about them?
>>
>>61306114
>What's the coolest thing about them?
you can sample stuff, they use card storage, they can be used on their own, they are portable so you can take them on trips and shit.
>>
File: shitty-setup.jpg (1 MB, 1632x3672) Image search: [Google]
shitty-setup.jpg
1 MB, 1632x3672
Don'tchu die, /prod/

>>61306051
Ooh, bragging. Let's see:
>What's your setup like?
Shitty PC, FL, Keystation 88 Pro, XBoard49 that's gathering dust, Poliwoks I use once in a blue moon, Kawai K1 that hasn't been switched on in 2 months, AKG K240s.
>What's your dream setup that could actually be in your reach some day?
I just want some sky wizard to grant me talent.
>Which of your equipment has caused you to have the most buyer's remorse?
Like, all of them. What's the fucking point if I'll never make anything professional sounding with it.
>>
>>61307167
Cool setup, really nice Kawai K1. What kind of music do you make?
>>
i have a sampler that may have a fucked up capacitor from using the wrong kind of power supply

how would i go about fixing something like this?
>>
File: tumblr_mh751mzEoE1rn9ge0o1_540.png (747 KB, 501x758) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh751mzEoE1rn9ge0o1_540.png
747 KB, 501x758
Give me something to sample, I just got an mpk225 for christmas and I want to try it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 273x252
>>61307167
>slavshit
>>
>>61308091
Open it up, inspect capacitors for leakage and swelling, replace damaged ones with new caps of the same capacity and voltage rating.
It's pretty fucking easy if you know how to solder.
>>
File: [7].jpg (58 KB, 512x401) Image search: [Google]
[7].jpg
58 KB, 512x401
https://clyp.it/hfjbqzyy
one of those where I don't know if I like it or if it's shit. any feedback is welcome. (just a couple ideas so far, haven't done any mixing/mastering yet)
>>
Where can I get a .wav pack of acoustic drum samples? Everywhere I look is mostly drum machines or synthesized drums...
>>
>>61305805
Anyone know of a free Massive alternative?
>>
>>61309565
why do you want an alternative?
>>
>>61309712
>>61309565
>free
sorry im etarded. i missed that somewhat important word
>>
>>61306051
>What's your setup like?
it's only a computer and a midi keyboard
A nice strong computer, some monitors and an audio interface so I can buy small synths and toys to record
>>
Should I get a push or bite the bullet and buy a push 2? I don't need anything else but the push right?
>>
>>61309065
I really like it, it sounds complete imo, I would fill it up with little sound effects here and there, and maybe make the drum beat a bit more exciting, maybe add one or two nice drum sequences
>>
Making something for a competition, should I keep going?

https://clyp.it/c1jpm5rl
>>
/prod/, how do I get the filter cutoff in Fruity Love Philter to have keyboard mapping or something similar?

I want to have a white noise synthesizer that's based off on cutoff.

In the pic, I basicallyI want to do something really similar to the articulator in Harmor.
>>
File: for.png (937 KB, 1650x705) Image search: [Google]
for.png
937 KB, 1650x705
>>61310399
Forgot pic.
>>
>>61305805
>tfw you made that lunga edit
>>
>>61310228
depends.

what type of competition?
>>
>>61308199
the polyvoks is fucking based my man. slavshit would be like that crappy juno clone they made.
>>
File: IMG_0351_conv.png (3 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351_conv.png
3 MB, 1500x1000
>>61306051
>What's your setup like?
A clusterfuck stack of gear and tangled cables
My current setup plus a few extra things I'm going to get eventually. Maybe in a treated room with proper monitors as well.
>Which of your equipment has caused you to have the most buyer's remorse?
Yamaha TX81Z. Just haven't gotten anything good out of it yet that my FB-01 isn't already capable of. I thought the extra waveforms in the TX81Z would be way more useful than they ended up being lol

Total gear rundown:
Boss DR-202 (drum machine) [not in use]
Boss DR-5 (drum machine) [not in use]
Boss ME-80 (effects)
Digitech RP-200 (effects) [not in use]
E-mu ESI-32 (sampler)
Korg EA-1 (subtractive synth) [not in use]
Korg ER-1 (drum synth) [not in use]
Korg ES-1 (sampler) [not in use]
Novation K-Station (subtractive synth)
Onkyo TA-R301 (standard cassette deck)
Roland MC-505 (groovebox/sequencer)
Tascam FW-1082 (interface/mixer)
Tascam TM-80 (cheap mic)
Yamaha FB-01 (fm synth)
Yamaha TX81Z (fm synth)
Yamaha MT100II (cassette 4-track/mixer)
>>
>>61310779
This guy! Hey, are you looking to sell either your ER-1 or ES-1?
>>
Have a pretty specific question about using Slicex in FL Studio 12. I loaded sustaining.fnv so that when I press the pad on the midi the entire sample section plays, but if I play another one while its going, it continues to play as the other one does. in other words it just overlaps with the next sample played instead of just switching to that one. How can I fix this? Tried setting polyphony to 1 but that didn't work. Using an Akai MPD26 just for reference
>>
>>61311052
you should be able to fix that by going into your channel settings then misc tab then making your cut / cut by settings to the same number, so that it'll cut itself off when a new note starts, thats what I would do in 11 anyway
>>
>>61311041
Nah; they're not in regular use, but I break them out when I need them.

They're the MKI models anyway which are supposedly built a bit shittier than the MKIIs (which are the ones you should be looking to get for that reason.) The power jacks are particularly shit since they break easily because there's literally nothing else holding them in place but the solder that connects them to the circuit board.
>>
>>61311118
tried that but didn't work. is there any other way you know of to make the sample sustain without holding the pad down besides loading sustaining.fnv into slicex?
>>
>>61310704
Just a /k/ meme mane, polivoks is the shit
>>
Is there a good mini-daw/music production app available for android? I used a few but they were total crap, also heard mixed reviews about the FL Studio Mobile. I'm traveling and got a lot of spare time that I wish I could be messing around with music prod without a laptop.
>>
>>61311208
sorry man, I hardly use slicex, I suppose you can make an edit of the sample that's as long as you want, by looping the sample until it's at your preferred length, then bouncing it to audio and using that sample with slicex... but there should be a simpler solution

>>61311808
I've only ever used sunvox and caustic, sunvox is worth the couple of dollars imo, although it's not a traditional DAW, and caustic is really nice too
>>
free snare jordan iv drum kit for the first two people to download

don't download it if you don't need it. check out boi-1da for free drum kits

https://transactions.sendowl.com/orders/8032754/download/7b8f50a0aaa12a586a4ad956a8611ec5

you're welcome
>>
>want to download just blazes drum sample pack from run the jewels
>have to put in your address and credit card, even though it's a free download
what the fuck, do they ship you a usb drive with the samples on it?
>>
>>61312980
ty i will use this well
>>
I have such a hard time making progress writing songs. I often just get so lost in a track, only focusing on one synth sound for way too long. I just have horrible focus. or rather, i hyperfocus.

How do I change? Adderall?
>>
>>61315658
you dont need a shitload of instruments in a song,
if its one synth, add percussion
if you dont want that
then make a song with ust a synth in it
there is no boundaries, there is no expecatation.
this is art bro
>>
>>61315658
There are plenty of good songs with only 1-2 synths in them + some percussion. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA
>>
Ignore the hihats, All I seem to be able to do is make loops, never write out songs. I want to have a collection of 10 or so beats I can pass out to local vocalist to see if I can start a project or something

https://clyp.it/jsrdzvw1
>>
>>61316552
Sounds kinda cool, has a nice stuttery groovy way. Sort out the hats though, make them a lot slower and let them groove along with the rest of it by maybe playing them in live and not quantising all of them.
>>
>>61315658
I often just get so lost in a track, only focusing on one synth sound for way too long
I do the same anon and have been doing this for years. I can spend hours honing just a kick drum or a snare to how I like it. I've come to the conclusion I'm more into sound design than writing complete songs and have started Embracing that. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing this. At very least you should end up with a really unique and good (hopefully) sounding sound/sample library to go to when writing tracks.
>>
>>61317442
Kek
>>
File: 1423891698667.png (31 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
1423891698667.png
31 KB, 540x541
just downloaded ableton. where to from here? I'm on uni break so i want to get into basic electronic production before i go back
>>
My live setup:
> Volca Beats
> Roland TR 505
> Microbrute
> Microsampler
> Laptop w/ Audiomulch
> Korg Nanokontrol
> Mini Kaoss Pad
> EHX Freeze, Memory Toy on Vocal Mic
> Some Behringer Fuzz Pedal on the TR 505
Soon I'm getting a Behringer BCR-2000

My Studio Setup:
> Sony MDR-7560
> Alesis Multimix USB
> Cakewalke Sonar X2
> Various free VST plugins, Glitchmachines Plugins
+ Live setup as sound modules
>>
>>61317490
The manual that you should have downloaded with it obviously.
Read through it while applying everything to the software until you understand what it's doing, if you don't understand something go over it again until you do...or go look at YouTube tutorials but the manual will cover everything in depth whereas listening and watching tutorials on YouTube is usually a bit hit and miss I find
>>
>>61317490
youtube tutorials
>>
>>61317511

> Laptop w/ Audiomulch
god I love AudioMulch used to you it all the time years back, I need to get back into using that, so much fun and such easy work flow, plus so many cool as fuck sounds I've had out of that software.
What sort of music do you make in Mulch?
>>
my setup

I make orchestral music and some rock
>>
>>61306114
No, they're very limited.
save up for a 1000 with jjos
that what i would do, i would never get a 500 its hard to make complete detailed productions on the thing. with a 1000 thats perfectly possible

http://www.mpc-tutor.com/jjos-101-beginners-guide/
>>
>>61317490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dza0RKSVLCo&list=PLa9ASr8n5idArGa1uaBExM-lI-nO1P959
>>
How do I get my drums to work together and sound good?

Even when I'm working with just 909s I can't get them to sound good
>>
>>61317628
dork
>>
>>61308011
>nice Kawai K1
A little noisy, but that's to be expected. Managed to score it for the equivalent of 60 bucks.
>what kind of music do you make
All kinds of electronic music.
>>
>>61317708
how so?
>>
>>61317704
I've heard it's all about post processing, with eq and compressors, but that's gotta be some generic bullshit advice because there's never any elaboration.
>>
>>61317704
If the sample isn't good enough to begin with, no amount of EQ or compression will make it sound good, it's usually sample selection.

If you're making your own drums, just compress a lot.
>>
>>61317733
>>61317738
It's like you've never checked out any Youtube channels on mixing ever.
>>
>>61317778
That's right, I speak from experience.
>>
>>61317789
'just compress a lot' wont do it.
its a recipe for disaster.
at least explain how to compress to make it sound good

like, slow attack to let through the transients (if you want to preserve them) etc.
>>
>>61317733
>>61317738
For example, this song here is only using Ableton's 909 machine yet it sounds so good and like a real drum loop that's working together and not a shitty bunch of sounds thrown together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibCvMVFKh1w

I can hear some delay on the clap and a little bit of reverb on the hats, and maybe some sidechaining on the ride when it comes in, but I still can't manage to get close to this sound when I attempt to recreate it.
>>
>>61317815
Parallel compression for one, but what I like to do to make punchy drums when (rarely) I make my own is:

Well for kick and hats it's just regular compression with some attack and medium release and a pretty big ratio. Snares are the only exception, it's all about the transient at the beginning, which is around 200-300 Hz. I start with an 808 for example and compress that band really tight with a multiband and layer another sample or two while shelving off anything above 200, just for the initial transient to be more powerful. You just need to make sure that the samples don't conflict with the 808. Then you need a tail, can be just a clap with reverb for example, which I bounce and merge with the snare and you have a nice punchy snare which plays a vital role in making "drums sound good".
>>
>>61317778
I don't generally trust kids and their "Hai guise, here's how I do drums in Cubase!1!1!" attitude.
I realize it's controversial, but my opinion is that youtube tutorials are mostly cancer.
>>
>>61317917
Even stuff that demonstrably works, like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_1cwuDBwU

..and stuff like RecordingRevolution?
>>
>tfw don't have to do anything by myself anymore now that I've got Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch
>>
>>61317950
Tried scrolling through that just now but can't stand the guy talking all the fucking time. How the fuck am I supposed to focus when he keeps interrupting?
I miss times when tutorials were written, not recorded.
>>
>>61318007
When can we hear your 8 hour ambient mix full of angelic voices, brah?
>>
>>61318017
I wonder how many artists actually use it and have gained money by using it on some random never heard songs.
>>
>>61318033
I only know of it being used in Dredd soundtrack.
>>
>>61318011
If the problems you have with Youtube tutorials are this trivial I understand why you don't use them.
>>
>>61317917
About the only things on YouTube worth watching are the adsr tutorials, and the point blank tutorials with the French geezer (his tutorials on things like EQ are really well explained in the short time of a YouTube video). Everything else seems like idiot bedroom producers pretty much making things up and it always sounds terrible, including whatever music they are applying it to.
Waves have some good video demos on YouTube of their plugins as do other plugin makers, these are usually demo'd by professionals that know what they are doing (rather than some bedroom hiphop producer) watching these videos and applying the same techniques are always handy. You can also demo the same plugins from waves and a lot of other company's to use exactly the same compressor for example as they are showing in their videos.
Sound on sound have some great written tutorials from their magazine on their website about EQing, compression, mastering etc.
>>
>>61318104
Of course this is just my opinion when I say "about the only things worth watching on YouTube"
>>
>>61318104
>SOS
Oh yeah, how could I forget about them.
A+, with sound samples and everything.
>>
>>61318104
>>61317917
But tell me this, do you not even use 5 minutes of RecordingRevolution daily? You mention SOS, but SOS is like peanuts compared to RR. To me, it just sounds like you're purposefully avoiding learning because of some kind of hipster values you have. Of course, I don't like bedroom hip hop producers' videos either, but I'm not referring to them.
>>
>>61318164
SOS make other magazines like computer music and future music (or whatever the other magazine they make is) seem like it's written by children when it comes to talking about anything technical like how compression works, waveforms, sampling etc
>>
Let's not forget that the best tutorial is learning by doing, and I'm talking about trying everything out, not matter how many videos you watch on compression, if you don't take a shit ton of samples and apply compression for example in a million different ways randomly and seeing what it does to audio, you're never going to learn.
>>
>>61318198
DESU I can't stand the guy from RR I signed up to it a long time ago and all he seems to do is spam the shit out of everything so you sign up for his courses.
His advice is solid don't get me wrong, but I'm not keen on the way he goes about marketing. The customer statements he puts on everything like
>"my name is Billy and before I watched your video on how to master in 5 mins my mastering was terrible, I've looked for advice all over the net and after I'd watched your free tutorial I feel my mastering has jumped forward leaps and bounds. I can't believe how much time I wasted with other tutorials. I'm now confident with my mixes and have a hit record thanks to you. I can't thank you enough. Signed B.Bullyshit.
Fuck that RR guy
>>
>>61318242
Totally agree.

My advice would be to read up on some technical material like the sound on sound articles, then apply what you've learnt on your own sounds, tweak and repeat. Otherwise you just as well open a compressor plugin and load up the drum preset and use that on your drums it might sound good on your drums or it might not depending on how your drums sound before applying the compression, but you won't learn much from this unless you get to know how your plugins work in detail on a variety of sounds.
>>
>>61318198
Feels too much like "Use this one weird trick to have your mixes stand out".
>>
>hardware-->tape--->bounce into DAW for compression etc

is this retarded?
>>
>>61318007
downloaded that a while ago. what do you mean you dont have to do anything? how do you use it?
>>
>>61318344
And then "pay me to subscribe to my production courses". To learn more even though I've just taught you how to get the best sounding mixes already for free?
>>
>>61318352
If it sounds good it sounds good.
>>
>>61318410
you sir are a man of infinite wisdom
>>
>>61317628
What's with the shirt famalam?
>>
>>61317628
>guy removes his plebby speakers for a picture for /mu/.jpg
>>
>>61318688
>implying anyone cares that much
>>
>>61318718
>damagecontrol:the post.jpg
>>
>>61318728
i'm not even that guy

why would you hide something you owned in an anonymous environment? why wouldn't you just post it or not even take a picture?
>>
>>61318777
>i'm not even that guy

damagecontrolintensifies.jpg
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 877x477) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 877x477
>>61318816
>>
>>61318688
I don't have much use for speakers, as I compose orchestral music that will be played by live ensembles. I like testing things out somewhat with VSTs though, hence the keyboard and headphones. When I compose rock, I just make mock-ups until I get my band together to record elsewhere.
>>
>>61318892
i dont believe you
>>
>>61319006
run along now children, nobody's amused by whatever it is you're trying to do
>>
>>61319020
im not trying to amuse anyone!
rude
>>
>>61319006
ok.jpg
>>
I have a shitty band and we thought we were going to try to do a little production and some midi shit.

So I was given a mac book pro.

I don't really know what to do with it. Should I use garage band? Buy FL Studio? I can't justify ableton.

What's the best way to get started?

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and pretty stupid for having a $2000 laptop that I don't know what to do with.
>>
>>61306114
>What's the worst thing about them?

expensive as fuck
>>
>>61319478
ableton is great.
i'd go for protools in your situation
logic pro is fucking amazing for electronic music but not ideal for recording situations.
>>
>>61319526
Thanks anon. For $800, ableton better be amazing.

So protools will have a reasonable learning curve and I can use keyboards and a launchpad for midi controlling?
>>
>>61319584
why dont you try it out without spending $800?
>>
>>61319478
Use Reaper. It's $50 and can do almost everything modern DAWs can, and has some nice features that they don't.
>>
>>61319622
This. Buying an $800 daw just like that is completely pointless if you can't use it's advanced features anyway.
>>
>>61319584
yeah protools can do pretty much anything you'd expect from a DAW including midi support, and is a bit old school in its approach. its works basically like hardware with all the perks of software. It's why a lot of professional engineers work with protools atm, because it's a pretty easy transition from conventional analog studio to protools. but on the other hand, fout tet works with protools.
get the waves plugins if you want an amazing sounding digital recording environment
>>
>>61308114
>Give me something to sample
You're ALREADY asking to be spoonfed? You're doomed.
>>
>>61319784
... or he was just asking for something to sample
>>
>>61319584
>For $800, ableton better be amazing.
you could just download the extended free trial version if you know what im saying
>>
File: setup.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
setup.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>61319608
I guess I will.

>>61319622
>>61319642
This was my fear about buying ableton. I'll check out the reaper.

>>61319646
This sounds appealing.

Right now I play with guitar/bass/keyboards on loop stations and it's a lot of fun and the results are instant, albeit simple and ultimately inflexible.

I'm terribly confused about how these pieces fit together in a live situation and it seems like I've got to buy a lot more equipment before I can even get started. The equipment isn't cheap and there are a ton of options and configurations, so it's scary.

If you guys are happy to answer some stupid questions, I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise, would you recommend I go to guitar center (or ???) and just bother the audio guys?
>>
>>61319979
>Right now I play with guitar/bass/keyboards on loop stations and it's a lot of fun and the results are instant, albeit simple and ultimately inflexible.

this sounds like a great way to start.

I suggest you keep it simple for awhile, just do what you're good at and try to translate that as simple as possible to the situation you want it to. Don't add anything for now.

>If you guys are happy to answer some stupid questions

ask away
>>
>you will never top corneria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKZKzINMSGk

why make music?
>>
>>61320047
>not the snes version

Go away /v/
>>
>>61320106
either ones great, faggnoid
>>
>>61320035
The genesis was that I'd have to run over to the drum kit after I did my loops. Wouldn't it be great if I could make drum loops live? Also, it's fucking difficult to transition to other sections of a song with my current setup.

I know I want to keep things tactile (keyboard or pad). I've got an 88 key yamaha, so I guess start with that? So if I'm using that as a MIDI controller, I need a DAW, right? And if I wanted to loop that and play song sections in a live format, I'd want a pad? Or is this too much too fast?

I've been looking around and I guess the best way to connect the mac to the PA is with an M-Audio device connected to the mixer. Does that sound right?

How do I incorporate the analog instruments into the mix so that I could loop a guitar section on the pad? Can I keep using my guitar and bass amps in that setup?
>>
>>61320464
wait wait
if you want to create and play live i'd say go for ableton with an apc (apc 40 or this for a all in one budget solution http://www.bax-shop.nl/midi-keyboards/akai-apc-key-25-controller-met-klavier-voor-ableton?gclid=CJKG8OmM_8kCFUYTwwodpDID0Q) for instance, or even a monome. maybe monome's something you'd like, look into it!
things like protools dont work that great in a live setting. ableton is made for it, and is very simple and playful in essence, but can be as complex as you want.

ableton has a looper and you could even build your own looper in max for live.

Yeah, ableton and and apc or a monome with a soundcard for recording instruments sounds exactly like what you want.

>I've been looking around and I guess the best way to connect the mac to the PA is with an M-Audio device connected to the mixer. Does that sound right?

yeah it would be the best way in a live setting. you could plug your laptop in put it probably sounds better from your sound card. How would you connect it otherwise?
>>
>>61319526
>Logic Pro not ideal for recording
Why the fuck not? I use it for recording instruments and have done for years. It's totally ideal for recording instruments that's why it along with Cubase and pro tools are the industry standard in recording studios.
Your statement is like saying Cubase isn't ideal for recording live instrument, or a multitrack recorder? Please do explain why Logic might not be ideal.
Seriously /prod/ carry on lurking, but don't post advice if you have no idea what your talking about.
>>61319478
Logic my man, it's cheap as shit if you have a Mac and is made for exactly that.
>>
>>61320673
Yes, I'm much more interested in creating and playing live than recording. At least for now, because I've never been able to make anything that I really wanted to record.

I thought ableton and launchpad had a tighter integration than the apc?

>>61320762
The price point of logic is definitely appealing. Also that I can start on garageband and transition to it. As I was saying to the other anon, I'm more interested in live production. Sorry, I get my terms mixed up. Would you recommend Logic for that?
>>
>>61320762
of course, logic is great. it can be 'ideal' for recording situations i retract my statement as a fact (someway a lot of things said on /mu/ look like stated facts lmao), but keep it as opinion. I just think protools has a couple of advantages when it comes to recording intruments.
Logic has A LOT of added options (in sight) that are useful for things besides recording that can be distracting or confusing, especially for a beginner. pro tools on the other hand is (imo) very clean cut and simple on the surface. also in practice protools is used basically the recording industry standard, even more so than cubase and logic. Logic, however is used a lot more for electronic music and I think also designed for it through the years. Protools has developed a bit less with the electronic music producer in mind, simply because it's been used a bit more in recording studios than (lets say, for instance) by the bedroom producer. Despite al this it's just a matter of opinion though, because, basically, every DAW does the same thing.
>>
What do you faggots use for orchestral stuff?
Before I torrent LASS and waste 20gig, is there anything else that can do lush strings nicely?
>>
>spend literally 4 hours on my piano trying to make melodies and come up with literally shit

https://clyp.it/akbuuezf

why even try
>>
>>61321198
Can't hear the melody over the male voices.

Use algorithmic composing when you're stuck. Choose small cells of rhythmic patterns that you distribute out over 8 bars or so, and fill in with chord tones and see what you get. If you get some licks or turns that you like, don't touch them, and see if you can try to match them by adjusting the stuff you don't care for.
>>
>>61321247
>>61321247
I usually do that I am just in a slump ;[
>>
>>61321274
I make pretty good melodies, if I dare say so myself, and I only got good by practicing. It's a kind of skill that isn't rational, just something your brain gets better at as you do more of it. You start getting more sensitive about where the notes lead and where you can end phrases and what makes nice hooks etc.

The absolutely best way of making good melodies, the way I've experienced it, is actually to make a pretty elaborate accompaniement with unique rhythm and chords and maybe even simple counter melodies (yes, before you make your main melody)... basically having the song finished except for the melody. When I start playing or inputing melodies over such an accompaniment, the melodies kind of create themselves, because so many factors that determine where it should go are already in place.

Try making something over this instrumental of mine: https://clyp.it/vqslydtu

It's a song I've published, so don't try anything funny.
>>
>>61321378
not trying to be offensive at all but those melodies/chords are pretty simple, on the rhythm, and popy

I'm try to delve into Celtic folk melodies and early 1900's arabic stuff. It's :|
>>
>>61321425
Did you listen to the whole thing? There are some pretty brash progressions in the pre-chorus.
>>
This is my first attempt at Industrial Hardcore

Please give me critique.
>>
>>61321694
non-existent/10
>>
>>61321694
better post that link, bro
>>
>>61321694
7/10 the drums are pretty uninteresting but I like the melody
>>
File: 1451078916120.jpg (202 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1451078916120.jpg
202 KB, 960x640
>>61321694
>>61321694
https://clyp.it/o2llc4f3
>>
>>61321766
annoying noise/10
>>
>>61321851
Thanks.
>>
>>61317917
>shitting on Cubase users

fuck off kid

you know damn well most noobs use fl studio or ableton
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (285 KB, 1881x1206) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
285 KB, 1881x1206
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>61322702
>100% hardware
Yeah I kinda feel like that sometimes
>>
>>61309065
>>61309984
https://clyp.it/dzfdrezt
added a bunch of stuff and changed some things. it's starting to sound pretty good imo. feedback ples

(i will work on some variations for the drums dont worry)
>>
>>61323164
>https://clyp.it/dzfdrezt
how'd you get the snappy kick drums
>>
>>61323216
one bouncier, cleaner, more synthetic sounding kick for the low end and a dusty old vinyl kick on top of it. slap a low pass filter on the bottom kick and remove some (not too much tho) low end from the top kick. then I made a kick bus to EQ both of them (slightly) together.

finding the right samples that fit together is probably more important than how you process them
>>
Does anyone know if you need a legit (i.e. noncracked) version of ableton to use Max4Live? Thx
>>
>>61323447
I used cracked with no problems in the past.
>>
>>61323391
and what samples did you use
>>
>>61323480
Thanks a bunch
>>
>>61323578
these two http://www.megafileupload.com/ilkM/big_guy_for_me.rar
>>
>>61323722

is this meme porn
>>
File: Trophy185.png (700 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
Trophy185.png
700 KB, 1364x768
https://soundcloud.com/timkeane-1/doreiku

Just postin a new track, would love the feedback.

>Trap
>Hip-hop
>Instrumentals
>>
>>61323804
fuck off newfag, read the OP
>>
>>61323804
this is not a soundcloud thread
>>
>>61323787
maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I guess there's only one way for you to find out...
(it's actually not, sorry to disappoint)
>>
https://clyp.it/muqysoho

Challenge:
post your best hip hop made in under an hour, unmastered and unmixed preferably so I don't feel so bad about this piece of shit
>>
>>61324127
https://clyp.it/znj3rbn0
>>
>>61324156
I dig it. would make a lovely sort of interlude. add more to it, family
>>
>>61324127
I thought the first 30 seconds was pretty dope. dat fone sample.

Stop panning/fading. Just stop.
>>
what do you do to your hihats mixing wise usually? eq?
>>
>>61324321
you eq everything you disgrace

groce desu familia
>>
File: trumpcheeks.png (153 KB, 304x309) Image search: [Google]
trumpcheeks.png
153 KB, 304x309
>>61324252
I put the phone sample on a song so you will know that I made it, okay friend?

>panning isn't the future
>>
>>61324338
well obviously, but what do you do with the eq you mong?
>>
>>61324362
>calling me a mong (wtf is this even) and not knowing how to EQ the easiest thing to EQ

teehee

Just cut off all low end, curve out the mid to your desire, keep the high end.

ur whalecum
>>
>>61324321
what do you want to achieve? why do you need to do anything with them at all? if they sound good in relation to the rest of the track dont touch them.

but generally speaking, just cut some unnecessary low frequencies probably.

>>61324338
ignore this fag
>>
Looking to get that lofi LIES sound. Where can I get a cheap tape recorder which can record in stereo via AUX?
>>
>>61321378
>https://clyp.it/vqslydtu
>1:25

>ATTACK
>DRAW
>GF
>MAGIC
>>
>>61324401
>he doesnt agree that everything should be eq'd

another person who makes trill beetz
>>
>>61324458
sometimes there's no need, and sometimes (depends on what kinda music you're making) not having a "perfect" mix adds some character.

just use your ears. if it sounds good, it is good
>>
>tfw have a folder full of tracks from old songs
>tfw don't remember half of them
>tfw trying to organize them rn
fuck me
>>
>>61324528
No.
>>
>>61324776
"yes"
>>
>>61324791
'No.'
>>
>>61324458

>everything should be EQ'd

What year is this?
>>
i've been using goldwave to EQ and edit my doom metal guitar and drums. am i a fucking idiot? what should i use instead? better programs? is there a program where i can actively edit my sounds? (goldwave has me make changes, and then applies, it's kind of tedious) total newb here but willing to learn. i think i've been teaching myself wrong.
>>
File: qmm.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
qmm.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
How do artists like Oneohtrix Point Never manage to have a lot of wet reverb with lots of sustain on their synths yet it doesn't drown out the actual texture?

Whenever i put a lot of reverb on my shit the actual sound gets thinner and thinner the more reverb i put on it.

This Boiler Room set of his is a primary example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKBrYZ6lKsg
>>
>>61324456
I get the reference but I'm not exactly sure what ignited that association in you
>>
>>61326033
What are you using for reverb? Springs are the best.
>>
>>61326033

Better plugins, better idea how to use the plugins, probably does more than *just* adding wetverb (EQing, compressing the dry signal a tad, etc)

His synths could just, you know, sound better than yours too. *shrug*
>>
>>61326131
>>61326033
You can also eq the wet signals so they don't get in the way of eachother.
>>
>>61326241

There's a whole lot you could do... Including shit like using Rez filters & Delays instead to get a really wet sound that doesn't just knock into everything else in the stereo.
>>
>>61326131
>>61326241
>>61326276
>>61326033
Valhalla Vintage Verb guys
>>
>>61326440

Yeah, like i said, better plugins.
>>
>>61326033
this >>61326131 >>61326241

don't use reverb as an insert, instead bring it back on a new channel and use EQ / compress / other effects to your liking
do the wet/dry with the channel faders
>>
where can i get hold of decent multitracks to practice mixing?
>>
>>61326061
It's the drawbars. ff8 had a ton of them in battle music.
>>
>>61326641

If you have some workable software synths, just look up some midi. Jazz standards, small ensemble music, rock with a capital R O K...

Other than that you could just assemble some meh instrumentals/beats with canned loops and muck around with that. Making dogshit sound radio friendly is what sound engineering is all about.
>>
>>61326615

Could also double up a layer for color, slap a reverb on that, EQ them until they blend/overlap slightly, (usually means trying to get ONLY the reverb tails out of the overdubbed layer) drop vol 3-6 dB from original and bam... sopping wetverb with a clear dry signal.
>>
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NOH0dRnBhK

How authentic is this? Mixed with headphones, mids got a bit scooped.
>>
>>61326766

what do you mean by authentic?
>>
thinking of getting a reel to reel
anyone else use them?
>>
>>61326784
I haven't really made or even listened to vaporwave. Does it sound like it should or is there something off about it? I like it anyway, just wondering how it sounds to a fan of the genre.
>>
>>61326799

why do you want a reel to reel? Why not just damage your recordings and then mix them in a DAW? IMO less cumbersome that way.
>>
>>61326818

Eh, it's a lot more literate than it needs to be. (Hope you understand what I mean)

On top of that the production works but doesn't sound like vaporwave as much as a combination of quiet storm and house music. (maybe I'm just a fucking nut, though)
>>
What genre of music to you guys like to make the most
>>
anybody want to collab on a production? I have a beat idea but I lack the skill to make what I hear in my head.
I'd like to make something the best I can then have someone with skill fix and add what's missing to it.
>>
>>61326846

Funk.
>>
>>61326799
I use one for dub delays. It's fun to record with, but that makes a lot of people ITT angry, so don't mention that here, or you'll face the rage of a bunch of autistic bedroom soundcloud producers.
>>
>>61326671
that sounds doable, i'll give it a shot!

mostly after rock and folk multitracks though. i'm lucky enough to have got an internship at a studio in my town, but the owner said 90% of the clients are boring rock or folk

>>61326799
bouncing things to tape and back can give some nice saturation, but by and large you can do the same thing with plugins. unless you are bouncing a final mix to one, it's super hard to notice the difference between real tape and plugin tape in a mix
>>
>>61326860

Unless you're able to fly down to Seminole county & chill in my makeshift studio, that's gonna be a fucking nightmare to coordinate back and forth. You're better off learning how to read drum music, count time and arrange in piano roll. It's really not that hard, even if it seems a bit overwhelming and involved from an outsider's perspective. Youtube that shit.
>>
>>61326799
>>61326869
oh yeah shit delays too. i totally forgot. it's really fun to fuck with tape.

also you can use print-through to your advantage, where the recording on a later bit of tape burns through to an adjacent wound layer (am i wording that right?) and you can hear two parts of the same song simultaneously. it can be really spooky.
>>
>>61326845
Yeah it's meant to be a bit over the top. I need to make a vaporwave-ish track for a production in the near future and I'm exploring a bit. I tried to do something sample-based that would evoke the same feelings I get from certain kind of vaporwave. How would you change the production to make it more aligned with the genre (just taking suggestions)? Thanks for the comment.
>>
>>61326899
I was thinking more along the lines of us sending files back and forth. With FL studio I can send whole zips with the files within it
>>
>>61326873

Would send you stems if I had them to spare, but I really don't... If you can make midi jazz sound good, you should be fine with folk/rock. Trust me. EQing live instruments, assuming a good performance, is a lot easier imo than making a "softsynthphony" actually work together. Your ear and a very functional understanding of your studio's software is all you need.
>>
>>61326799
I have one. It's a Teac 3300s

Haven't done any recording on it yet, as I'm still fixing it up. There's a shit ton of stuff to learn about reel to reels once you get one. Just calibrating it is a very in depth process which requires a few different tools and some expensive calibration tapes with test tones on it.
>>
>>61326869
> but that makes a lot of people ITT angry
that's dumb

>>61326873
>>61326825

I just want some actual equipment instead of using plugins all the time. physically editing tape, making loops, and using the machine in general seems more fun than plugins
>>
>>61326946

I was under the impression you were gonna try and scat sing or hum these parts to me. That's a fucking CHORE if we aren't near eachother in meatspace.

I've done what you're suggesting plenty of times... but it was always someone passing me mostly finished stems, or the other way around, not you sending me ideas and me making them happen. lol

>>61326933

It needs to be more dissociated and disorienting... Delays, fx blooms, pitch shifted vocals, detuned brass... Ring mods + delays can do some interesting things too. The vaporwave I like the most usually has some druggy shit going on that strips away the loungy veneer.

Just gotta get seamy with it.

If you sampled the vocals on this track and vwaved them, you'd be my hero desu tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKwlhiU5Mb8
>>
>>61327035
>here's a shit ton of stuff to learn about reel to reels once you get one.

yeah I know, been trying to read up as much as I can before buying one

I originally was going to get a 4 track cassette recorder, like a tascam portastudio but they're so expensive. So are reel to reels, but if I'm dropping a decent amount of money on either I'd rather get a r2r.
>>
>>61327039

You'd be better off getting a 4/8 track or something man, Reel to Reels aren't exactly "fun" to work with, even if the idea does sound appealing/interesting.
>>
>>61326846
Dub styled stuff. lots of eco and delay. everything else slow as fuck and minimal

>>61326869
Ignore the haters. why does everyone have an opinion on things that are creative that they think are the law? I say why wouldn't you want to use a reel to reel. I bet if someone on here had just found a fairchild compressor and was asking how to use it on here idiots would still be posting their "why bother? Its easy to do that in your DAW" bullshit
I honestly think anyone that's into music production or recording that can hate on a Reel to Reel doesn't have a soul. How can you not like that shit? Thats like hating on a hardware mixer, a valve amp or a spring reverb!
>>
i don't know if i regret audio engineering school or not

£18,000 man FUCK
>>
>>61326131
>>61326241
>>61326615
>>61326744

Uh oh, sounds like i haven't even scratched the surface.
>>
>>61327124

Not to kick you while you're down but 18k is about all you'd need to set up a dope small studio. What did you learn there you couldn't have picked us from us douchebags or read on google?
>>
>>61327061
cud wok, thanks for the input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSIOiF1Ecw same track? I just get "video not found" from that one.

I'm indeed seeking to make it a lot more disorienting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbRa6O-MG8s this is my role model.
>>
>>61327084
true, I think I'm romanticizing the idea of having one. Hopefully I can find a working portastudio for a decent price soon
>>
>>61327061
Finished stems?

What if I sent you a beat I've been trying to make in FL studio? The beat is a sample from a video game but with drums added over it to make it suitable for a rap but it feels empty still.

I was inspired by a beat Boi 1da did for Drake and that beat is what I want it to feel/sound like but with a sample.
>>
>>61327124
If I had £18k knocking about I'd spend it on filling a studio. I know that much for sure.
I really hope they taught you a whole fuckload of stuff for that £18k matey or else your gonna end up making tea for living in some shitty studio somewhere broke as fuck with £18k to find
>>
>>61327089
I just like to make that jab so I don't have to waste time with shitposting replies, haters don't bother me.

Tape is tedious but good.
>>
People should just get organized and boycott places like Full Sail
What a total scam
>>
>>61327159

Yep, just feel like the lyrics & delivery would do some good things pitched down & washed out with reverb.

Okay so the thing you linked is almost entirely loop driven, and they ride those loops fucking HARD. In fact, they're just kind of anchoring the whole thing to those drums.

Try and follow me here... but if you make a loop or vamp in a way that's "good to listen to" for 2-3 mins on its own, you can just keep bringing stuff in and out to create a false sense of movement, while you leave the song pretty harmonically stagnant. You can break down that track into a dozen or so loops/motifs if you listen a bunch. Definitely not a bad thing... but simplifying your workflow to just finding that pulse/groove that really works, and then fucking it up as needed will sound more vaporwavy than the vocaroo. But the main thing is getting the sonics right. Vaporwave is more atmosphere & tone than feel & progression. Bit of an oversimplification but i hope you follow what I'm saying here.
>>
>>61327207

I don't understand what you'd want me to do here.

Finished stems i.e. I send a track that doesn't have bass guitar to a friend who plays bass guitar, so he can track some bass guitar over it.

Or me and a friend both just pass a file back and forth adding a layer each time & then bouncing to audio so you just have to add onto the track rather than change it. (more of an exercise than a methodology though)
>>
File: 1402595307656.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1402595307656.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
What exactly does an 8 track tape recorder do?
I mean a 4 track tape recorder makes it so you can play/record on all 4 tracks of a tape (both sides, and both stereo tracks) simultaneously so like, what does the 8 track do? you can't get any more tracks from a single tape
>>
>>61327124
Were the teachers any good? Did you learn a lot? Have you sent resumes to any studios or started interning anywhere?

I majored in Music with a concentration in production. I interned at a studio in 2013 for college credit, and now I actually work there. Thanks to financial aid I'm only going to be in debt around 10k for college, which is not bad considering the amount of debt people generally go into because of college in america. I think it was worth it. My tip for you would be to learn music theory, if you didn't learn it at your school or don't already know it. It's extremely helpful to know basic music theory, ear training and musicianship when you're engineering a recording session.

Here's us setting up to record horns at the studio
>>
>>61327502
I believe you can on a reel to reel as the tape is wider
>>
>>61327528
but 8 track tape recorders like the tascam ones don't use reel to reel so what exactly are the additional 4 tracks for?
>>
>>61327398
>Try and follow me here... but if you make a loop or vamp in a way that's "good to listen to" for 2-3 mins on its own, you can just keep bringing stuff in and out to create a false sense of movement, while you leave the song pretty harmonically stagnant.
Yeah I'm very familiar with this concept...

>Definitely not a bad thing... but simplifying your workflow to just finding that pulse/groove that really works, and then fucking it up as needed will sound more vaporwavy than the vocaroo.
Good idea. Maybe I'll finish this "as is", and then return take another shot at it after I have the "whole" in some form, to fuck it up.

>Vaporwave is more atmosphere & tone than feel & progression.
I agree, that's what I'm going for and I think I have the concept down to some extent.
>>
I'm new to Ableton/MIDI Controllers. When I insert a new sound track into Ableton, the midi pads switch to that sound, but I cant seem to set them back to a previous sound I inserted before. Do I need to set each sound on a different channel or something?
>>
>>61327554

Not trying to be didactic or condescend you here, there really isn't anything I can tell you that isn't going to sound vague and mostly unhelpful.

Kind of hard for me to show you any specific ideas without poking around in your DAW file. If you bounce some of the midi to audio, you could chop off the last second or two of one part and loop them 9-10 times, (maybe increase the pitch mod on each repeat...) having it overlap with the next major idea you're bringing in.
>>
>>61327502
they divide the four tracks in half so you have eight thinner tracks on the tape. lower fidelity but more overdubbing potential.

there were also a few 8-track recorders that recorded onto two cassettes simultaneously so you wouldn't have to divide any recording tracks in half and lose any fidelity.
>>
>>61327660
>they divide the four tracks in half so you have eight thinner tracks on the tape. lower fidelity but more overdubbing potential.

Wouldn't the fidelity be absolute shit at this point?
>>
>>61327689
it's not as bad as you'd think, provided you use high quality tape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULaStUt3QI
>>
>>61327654
Nah don't worry, you gave me pretty much what I asked for. It's not easy to give advice on a subject this abstract.
>>
>>61327755
This sounds like what i used to hear when I lived above a pub that had live bands playing on a friday night.
>>
What's a good multitrack recorder? I want a 16 track digital recorder to sync with my Tascam :^)
>>
>>61327836

Yeah, I've got better ideas but I'm gonna sound like a fucking nut trying to explain them through text.

I've used some of them before, albeit in a much different context, in the interest of making less cohesive abstract/druggy/dissociated music... but if you want to keep bouncing ideas back and forth about this, just send me a PM. I listen to my buds WIPs and rough mixes every day anyways.

https://soundcloud.com/chiefwhitehorse
>>
Is there a good place to download a bunch of drum break beats for sampling?
>>
>>61327755
I have the 644 how do I use it?

Help!
>>
>>61328054

Man that takes most of the fun out of doing the "sampling" part... It's not really a unique reflection of your own taste of music that way.
>>
>>61328125
Not everyone is stupid to believe sampling other music makes them unique, f a m.

>>61328054
Wait a second, I'll hook you up.
>>
>>61328054
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjv5tba3uk1b96s/RK_Free%20Bonus%20Classic%20Loops.rar?dl=0
>>
>>61328320

Damn bro, putting words in my mouth and all, but you're getting someone to do all the legwork for you, it's just such a boring utilitarian approach to music. He might as well have someone do the arrangements for him too, so he can just go in and slap some compressors on wrong, add too much reverb and call it his own.

That shit's a crutch that keeps your music stagnant and sameish. You could learn how to read drum music in an afternoon, and with hardly any critical thinking you can parlay that into gleaning how rhythm in general works... and from there you can, you know, actually make a track where the drum machine isn't just chugging away on that 8 bar loop the entire time.
>>
>>61328054
Here's a massive pack of 300+ breaks some guy named 101 collected back around 2004
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10505737/101s.Breakbeat.Collection.rar
>>
What effect is applied to this track, it's like a weird bass boost and compression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=529-d_GsA7I

Original track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmgsfiklcs
>>
What website do you guys use to torrent stuff I'm having trouble getting some plugins
>>
>>61329375

I let my synth player spend his hard earned mursing money & then leech the plugins.
>>
>>61329120
It's breaks. Ripping them wrong doesn't make you Aphex Twin.
>>
>>61329422

I program all my shit by piano roll, or play it with muh hands. that's why I'm being such a fucking tool about it. At least try and play up the right angle.
>>
>>61328070
read the manual senpai

it should be practically the same as a 4-track though, at least operation-wise.
>>
>>61329742
It's way more complicated than any other 4 track I've used. Most of them are easy to learn even without a manual but this is just insane.

I don't know how to describe it but there are a bunch of routing options and it uses a digital computer thing to set everything up
>>
>>61329120
>>61328125
suck your own dick a little harder lol
>>
>>61330341

Ah come on anon you can do a lot better than that, still not quite there yet.
>>
>>61330450
what's that? i can't hear you from all the way back in 1995
>>
>>61330542

Don't rag on my crates bro.
>>
>>61330728
dont rag on other people's rar files of breaks then
>>
File: 1418940979844.jpg (52 KB, 412x395) Image search: [Google]
1418940979844.jpg
52 KB, 412x395
>>61322702
not all fl studio users are rap memers
>>
>>61330846

Nah I think I'll rag on whoever I want...

But me, you know, I'm off limits, don't need all that negativity in my life.
>>
>>61330957
not all Logic users are fattys with shitty apple tattoos or even give a shit about apple
>>
>>61330542
BOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>61331162
of course
>>
https://clyp.it/jppropgt

thoughts?
>>
>>61331297
sounds gud friend, just personally dont care for the pads being that loud
>>
>>61331297
>https://clyp.it/jppropgt
Dreamy Braver,very nice
>>
https://clyp.it/p2rnetcl

can anybody help me to get my guitars to sound better?

using a stat-voxac15-sm57 on the edge of the speaker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQfnveH5D14 can any of you tell what effects are put on the gorgio moroder (leopard tree dream) sample in this song
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.