[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: don't fuck with me.jpg (121 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
don't fuck with me.jpg
121 KB, 535x535
Should I listen to the leaked demos our would it spoil the enjoyment of his debut album which is probably going to come out in a long time?
>>
>>61305730
I recommend suicide.
>>
They're not demos, they're pretty much the finished tracks. If Jai ever releases an album, it won't include any of the leak tracks.

Listen to the leak. It's genuinely amazing stuff.
>>
listen to it
the leaked demos are basically his debut
if he puts out something (hopefully april 2016) it will be all new material
>>
DON'T LISTEN TO JAI PAUL.

Forget about him.

He'll only give you blueballs forever.
>>
Just listen to it and try to ignore the fact that there will never be an official jai Paul release
>>
>>61306158
This hes bluepiller.
>>
>>61305730
from all the research and loose ends
the demos are the album but he couldn't get a sample clearance, because jai sampled the shit out of lara croft and harry potter.

but idk I wouldn't really force u to listen. he's pretty much a ghost producer/writer for XL doesn't need to drop any debut. we might get a single from him next year. maybe
since XL did post about him on instagram couple months back and somebody updated his fb page
>>
File: AKeWOSp.jpg (80 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
AKeWOSp.jpg
80 KB, 640x641
>>
>>61308093
where did u get this pic
>>
>>61308125
i know jai and anup
>>
>>61308157
:)
hope he hasn't fallen off cant wait
>>
>>61308178
big tunes are comin m8, sooner than you think
>>
I listen to the leaked album everyday and dont get tired of it. Of course I want more but its honestly more than enough in my opinion. Its so rare that I dont get tired of a song after listening to it every fuckin day
>>
>>61308093
what the fuck ive never seen this pic. Wheres this from??
>>
>>61308225
I like not listening to it for a while and coming back back, reveling in all its greatness anew.
>>
>>61308243
please answer this question immediately anon
>>
jai bump
>>
>>61308157
KTT please go
>>
anyone wanna post a link senpai? or is it in the archive?
>>
>>61308785
fucking KTT Thread posted 3 pages ago jesus fuck
>>
>>61308093
holy fuck
>>
>>61308093
I guess xl isn't paying him that much if he uses those monitors
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.