[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Is Reddit such a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Just for laughs, I decided to check out Hip-hopheads albums of the year, and I came across this in the comment section.
What went wrong with Reddit?
>>
>>61304916
cuz people like you browse it
>>
>>61304916
I have never been on reddit but the people I know that post there are either normie plens or sperglords
>>
the more you acknowledge reddit the more cancerous you make 4chan

/tv/ doesn't get it and neither do you faggot OP
>>
>>61304983
So it's like /mu/
>>
>>61305014
This, holy fucking shit.

It's like that meme going around /tv/, "I will not acknowledge _____" but the le funny meme is that they are
>>
Who cares? Why do you care? Why do you have an account? Why did you even downvote him?

>"Look, look, I'm making fun of reddit! Do I fit in yet? xD"
>>
>>61304957
>>61304983
>>61305018
>>61305056
>>
>>61304916
Nice down vote there
Fucking showed him
>>
>>61304916
thanks im gonna go over and give him a downvote call him a feg
>>
>claims he's not a redditor
>downvotes people for having different taste then him

That's the exact reason it's so shit, because of redditors like you.
>>
>>61305645
Moron, im not downvoting him because he likes TPAB, I couldn't give less of a shit.
I'm downvoting him because he/she thinks there is such a thing as "true" sense of the word best.
>>
>>61305645
I don't recall denying having a reddit account, like most of you newfags I went on reddit before finding 4chan.
>>
great thread op
>>
>>61305683
Ikr, errybody on hiphopheads just watches dead end hip hop and fantano and just regurgitate what they hear. And when they do say something with a bit of originality they still lack details and depth.
>>
>>61305683
Maybe you should reply with that to the guy in the fucking screenshot then
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.