[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen GYBE live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 51sJm0c7DCL.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51sJm0c7DCL.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
I'm seeing them in February and want to know what it's like.
>>
>>61304865
Yeah, but way back ~2000. They were in Omaha, were amazing. Played forever. No stage banter whatsoever. Projected crazy shit on the screen behind them.
>>
I'm seeing them in February too
>>
the most controversial experience in my life, I've seen them last April in Bologna, I've always been a big fan, loved their music since the first time, but I felt like I wasn't immersed in the concert enough, maybe because they only played ASOD and a few songs from ADBA and I had my greatest empathy with the first albums

anyway great exibition, great atmosphere, just make sure to get preparated to feel into the mood of Godspeed

anyway I think I'll see them another one time for this reason
>>
>>61304891
Saw them this year and sounds like they haven't changed the way they perform much. It was awesome
>>
One guy started screaming "WHOO" at one point. He kept doing this until some other guy told him to shut up.
>>
It's a very unique show. Don't go expecting to have fun, go expecting to really get intimate with whatever it is Godspeed are "about". They play in complete darkness with no movement or stage interaction, and your focus is drawn to film reels projected behind them.
The sound is incredible, even their weaker songs brought me to tears live.

They're one of the few bands where it's actually advisable to go alone.
>>
>>61305707
At the show I went to there was some faggot who kept yelling 'THE CAR'S ON FIRE" during the opening drone, and eventually several people at once told him to shut up.
>>
>>61304865
They do an excellent show, the film reels are trippy as fuck and it's an experience more than anything else.
>>
>>61305778
Haha this is great
>>
who in here bay area show?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.