[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should I get with my money? Should I get a 40 dollar practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1446149894456.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446149894456.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
what should I get with my money? Should I get a 40 dollar practice amp for my guitar, so I can use my old 10 dollar practice amp for my drums, or should I get the new Hatsune Miku Project Marai for nintendo 3DS?
>>
>>61302119
How about you save your cash and get a HUNDRED dollar practice amp, or wait even longer and get a better amp.
>>
You might as well get the game. You're on the wrong track anyway, we have enough drummers and guitarists
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/adv/
Dumb weeaboo
>>
File: 1449633959998.png (43 KB, 117x156) Image search: [Google]
1449633959998.png
43 KB, 117x156
hatsune miku sounds promising. i suggest you get a shirt, slacks and tie and try getting a job though
>>
>>61302166
desu, I live in an apartment so I only use the amp with headphones. Plus, it's a used one at a resale store, so I'm gonna do some research on how much it is, but it's probably a good deal. I dunno why I would need a really expensive practice amp, I don't really play guitar for anyone but myself. I just want something that don't crap out on me when I'm trying to use it, like my old one.
>>
Get a 25 note xylophone and dominate the world of twee pop

Nigga
>>
buy some rope and end it
>>
>>61302119
Buy 4000 warheads
>>
>>61302172
>You might as well get the game. You're on the wrong track anyway, we have enough drummers and guitarists
Okay, but guitar is really versetile, and I don't really care about trying to sell my music. My mom always wanted me to play cello, I feel almost a sense of guilt for my old cello, but in reality it's not like I'm gonna hurt it's feelings lol. I just don't know, I feel like I wanna learn piano, that may be a more interesting instrument than just being another guitarist.
>>
>>61302119
a gun to end your disgusting weeaboo life
>>
>>61302224
4000 ??!??!??
>>
>>61302225
Get a little keyboard and become familiar with scales. You will become incredibley familiar with tonality and music in general will start to make a whole lot more sense
>>
>>61302272
I meant 8000
>>
>>61302219
Kek
>>
>>61302302
Yeah, I hear pianos are great for learning theory. I was about to get this one, but I didn't know what to do with it at the time because it had midi inputs and not usb. Just goes to show what I know, but I am learning something at every step of the way. I am going to try to get it again, it's just some yamaha (I think) midi piano from like the 1990s, but it's only worth like 200 dollars online now a days. I guess it would probably still be a pretty awesome piano considering it's free and stuff and I could make some really awesome songs with it. I should try to get it some time.
>>
>>61302343
I just made a call and I should be getting the piano some time in the near future.
>>
Get gear that you can do productive things with, not a game you will eventually get bored of.
>>
>>61302903
that's a good idea. I want the game eventually though lol. I do need an amplifier, considering that the drum needs to be a hell of a lot louder than's comfortable, in order for my shitty squire practice amp to emit the signal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.