[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still the best album of all time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4fags_in_the_water.jpg (950 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
4fags_in_the_water.jpg
950 KB, 2500x2500
>>
Hah! I get it! The picture is meant to resemble the cover of the post-hardcore album "Spiderland" by Slint, one of the most popular albums on the music board of 4chan! Instead, however, the people depicted in the picture are members of the Beatles, an extremely popular band from the 60s! It's a clever switch of persona to induce laughter!
>>
>>61301041
ikr
epic meme
im going to tell all my friends at r/4chan about it!
>>
you made a clever
>>
>>61302283
>>61302327
>new as fuck

You guys don't belong on this board. I don't think it's the greatest album, but it's one of the best of the 90's and is good as fuck, only gets better with each listen. I guess this neo-/mu/ doesn't actually like it considering the replies?
>>
>>61302385
http://bigassmessage.com/ad91c#
>>
>>61302531
My point exactly

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1427213557818.gif (1021 KB, 180x115) Image search: [Google]
1427213557818.gif
1021 KB, 180x115
>>61301041
>mfw I realise The Beatles did Spiderland way before Slint
>>
>>61302385
i think you've been memed
Slint are shit and only edgy tryhards like it
>>
>>61302963
that's rude ;-(
>>
>>61302963
>Slint are shit and only edgy tryhards like it
yeah guys this
i'm the second man on the Internet claiming it as well so if u don't wanna be lame better stop liking them m80
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.