[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ 1. what music do you listen to when you want to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mijoo.webm (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
mijoo.webm
3 MB, 1080x1920
hey /mu/

1. what music do you listen to when you want to feel intellectually and spiritually enlightened

2. what music do you listen to when you just want to satisfy your hedonistic urges and have fun
>>
>>61299842
*ape noises*
>>
to answer both of your questions, the ark work : ^ ]]]]]]]
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 300x300
>>61299842
what about if you want to feel intellectually and spiritually enlightened AND satisfy your hedonistic urges?
>>
wow yuju is actually pretty sexy
>>
>>61299977
Who?
>>
>>61299842
>what music do you listen to when you want to feel intellectually and spiritually enlightened
Free Jazz, Free Improv, European Free Jazz.
this is what I listen to most of the day.
>what music do you listen to when you just want to satisfy your hedonistic urges and have fun
Faust, Captain Beefheart, Swans, King Crimson, Frank Zappa, The Shape of Jazz to Come, Out to Lunch, Tago Mago.
I listen to one of these around once a day or every two days.
>>
>>61299842
>1. what music do you listen to when you want to feel intellectually and spiritually enlightened
EAI, Onkyo, Lowercase, Free Improvisation, Field Recordings, Musique concrète, Electroacoustic, Sound Collage, Tape Music, etc.

>2. what music do you listen to when you just want to satisfy your hedonistic urges and have fun
Future & Drake.
>>
>>61301030
>Out to Lunch
>Tago Mago
>Swans

this fits the first category way more

it is complex and inaccessible music that requires the listeners attention
>>
>>61301307
Yes, they demand attention, but they have rhythm. Sometimes after listening to hours of free music you want to take it easy for a moment and listen to music with more conventional rhythm, so they fit better on the second category to me.
>>
>>61299974
With Pink Floyd you do both in a mediocre way
>>
>>61301163
lmfao
>>
1. D. 946
Brendel, not Richter

2. K. 304
Look for Richter, here
>>
>>61300918
just look her up on google
>>
File: mfw.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>61299842
>not reaching ecstasy through rational contemplation of the avant-garde
>>
>>61301770
She has a disgusting nose.
>>
>>61301799
this guy actually looks pretty handsome, no homo
>>
>>61301800
ye but she's still pretty sexy
>>
>>61301870
True, the girl in the OP is sexy as hell.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.