[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST BLOW MY FUCKING HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN £AM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10
JUST BLOW MY FUCKING HEAD OFF WITH A SHOTGUN £AM
>>
>>
File: grimes-art-angels.png (577 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
grimes-art-angels.png
577 KB, 640x611
>>61298593
>>
File: homepage_large.59ef246f.jpg (106 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.59ef246f.jpg
106 KB, 319x319
>>
>>
File: grimes-art-angels.jpg (96 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
grimes-art-angels.jpg
96 KB, 560x560
>>
>>
File: grimes-art-angels-cover.jpg (407 KB, 775x775) Image search: [Google]
grimes-art-angels-cover.jpg
407 KB, 775x775
>>
>>61298695
Stop this autism. you can do productive things
>>
i bet OP doesn't even own the album
>>
File: 59ef246f-640x640.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
59ef246f-640x640.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>61298742
>>
>>61298760
>>
Fuck this album. It's a fucking seed from the music industry to make you think you're listening to fuckign indie shit when in reality (lmoa) you totally fucking aren't.

God, just looking at that album cover pisses me off. Yeah, weaboo art, that'll appeal so much to the fucking Tumblr crowd and give her more cuckbucks from guys who want to masturbate while they watch other guys of various ethnicities fuck their bfs. Great, fucking great, but what about ME, Grimes? What about me? Why do you have to fucking sellout like this shit and whore yourself out for money? I swear to god, I can never listen to a woman again, they're all sellout whores who don't bathe and only lower the bar the world over. Fucking nincompoop corner right here.

Seriously, if you like this album, there's something wrong with you. Dead wrong. Why don't you go eat pink slime off the kindergarten floor, because that's where you belong, manchild. You're a fucking manchild who only likes this shit for the weaboo art because you're a faggot cuck who masturbates to her "REBELLIOUS" unshaven unbathen self. Shoot yourself, hang yourself, drive off a cliff, do whatever, I don't care, just fucking die so she'll make no money and be the whore we all know she is.
>>
>>61298583

DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.