[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"So when I heard that Nirvana had a song called 'I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: Noel_Gallagher3.jpg (126 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
Noel_Gallagher3.jpg
126 KB, 428x640
"So when I heard that Nirvana had a song called 'I Hate Myself and I Want To Die', I said fuck no, I'm not having that. I just enjoy the feeling of getting up in the morning and living life. Even back when I didn't have a pot to piss in, I still loved getting up every day."
>>
fucking normies
>>
>>61297849
Literally the worst feeling is waking up in the morning and realising that you're not dreaming anymore.
>>
>>61297849
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Also Nirvana was the reason Gallagher wrote Live Forever.
>>
"Everyone has a finite number of songs in them and I'm no exception. Paul McCartney has written nothing but manure for over 25 years. Rock stars over 30 are creatively worthless."
>>
Is he the Trump of music?
>>
"When I first heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams, I realised that the entire song - melody, rhythm, everything had been lifted straight from Wonderwall. Bloody hell, if I steal a song I at least make sure the author is dead first."
>>
"I urge all of you to vote for Labour. If the Tories win, then Phil Collins might follow through on his threat to move back here from Switzerland."
>>
"I'm average at fucking best."
>>
>>61297849
what a legend. fuckin mad fer it til i die
>>
He's an a total liar.

I hate this meme that oasis are somehow worthwhile and noel is anything more than a hack with an obnoxious singing voice.
>>
>>61297849
But "I Hate myself and wanna die" was a joke song. It was written in like 30 minuttes
>>
>>61298130
no because Trump is actually a great man
>>
>>61297849
Britpop was pretty much of a reaction against the mopey, whiny US rock scene of the early 90s. European music in general was very upbeat and sunny back then because everyone was just feeling this great sense of relief that the Cold War had ended and they could sleep at night without fear of Soviet tanks coming into their town.
>>
"I don't understand the adulation for the Beatles. They're dead. They're ugly. Get over it."
>>
>>61299409

THE FACT THAT
>>
>>61297849
jesus christ this guy is a twat
>>
we need to have a nuremberg trials for whoever made oasis so rich and famous
>>
>>61297849
To be honest when you hangout with music and "art" people you'll start to sympathize with this out look.

It becomes plainly obvious that people feed into their own depression because it's "cool". The glorification of the troubled artist is horrible.
>>
>>61300183
If you ask NG, he thinks we need a Nuremberg Trial for Phil Collins. I mean, he really hates that guy for some reason.
>>
>>61299365
Nah, we just actually enjoyed life and partied rather than moping around like you lot now.
>>
>>61297878
i lived by a guy who was suspended over a fire in a north korean prison camp right after his mom was caught escaping, but yeah, im sure your thing sucks too
>>
>>61298020
>Rock stars over 30 are creatively worthless

Wasn't Lemmy 33 when he founded Motorhead? Also RHCP were in their 30s-early 40s when they had three blockbuster albums. There are exceptions.
>>
File: johnson1.png (146 KB, 465x227) Image search: [Google]
johnson1.png
146 KB, 465x227
>>61300578
You lot?
>>
>>61297878
it is not. Sleeping and reaming IS the best part of life, but you'll get to sleep after a chunk of hours of being awake, which is by no means bad, just not as good.
>>
>>61300626
>Also RHCP were in their 30s-early 40s when they had three blockbuster albums. There are exceptions

True however all later RHCP is just an extension of the sound they developed on BSSM and they never really developed any new ideas after that album.
>>
>>61300476
horrible is too stronger word, its just boring.
>>
>>61300578
10 years before Oasis though, America had Autograph - Turn Up The Radio while you had Kinks - Living On A Thin Line
>>
"We are a nation of moaning sissies, regardless of who governs. The British get on my nerves. They moan about the weather, about the French, about the Germans. They moan about cricket, football...they should just keep their mouths shut."
>>
>>61297849
Mfw Gallagher constantly talks about other people not being "rockstar" enough. FUCKING OASIS JESUS CHRIST
>>
"People say we're the Rolling Stones and that Blur are the Beatles. We're the Stones and the Beatles. They're the fucking Monkees!"
>>
>>61300964
Like Mick Jagger or John Lennon would ever be caught dead dressing like >>61297849
>>
>>61300964
I would actually equate oasis to the rolling stones because both of them are fucking awful.
>>
Absolute Madman.
>>
>>61298167
Yeah this is actually true, they changed it to Em so most normies wouldn't be able to tell though
>>
BUT WHAT DID LIAM SAY
>>
>>61300675
underrated

>>61301347
the chord progression is the same, the melody is definitely not
>>
>>61298020
But Bowie made Heroes and Lodger and Scary Monsters in his 30s...
>>
>>61300619
>trying to get people to listen to your sob story
>>
>>61301347
Like ten thousand different bands have used that chord progression. Gallagher can go fuck himself.
>>
>>61300569
>If you ask NG, he thinks we need a Nuremberg Trial for Phil Collins

well I didn't ask him. and phil collins wrote some incredible songs with wonderful production
>>
"Do you ever look at the sky and think, I'm glad I'm alive? After I heard Sum 41, I thought, I'm actually alive to hear the shittiest band of all time. Which is quite something when you think about it. Of all the bands that have gone before and all the bands that'll be in the future, I was around when the worst was around."
>>
>>61301607
Sup, Phil.
>>
>>61298020
Megadave was 31 when Countdown to Extinction came out.
>>
>>61299139
Yeah but a lot of 12 year old girls in 1996 wanted to rip his clothes off, so...
>>
>>61300619
holy shit if this was a competition you'd win dude! congrats!
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.