[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of music do hardcore tumblr SJWs listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 340x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 340x426
What kind of music do hardcore tumblr SJWs listen to?
>>
probably Death Grips and similar garbage
>>
>>61296304
Your favorite band :)
>>
/mu/-core
>>
Lana Del Rey and other Urban Outfitters hits
>>
>>61296304
Neutral Milk Hotel
>>
the knife
kendrick lamar
azaelia banks
planningtorock
aivi and surasshu
>>
>>61296401
>azaelia banks
too "problematic"
>>
all the SJW's here in south Florida listen to (or pretend to listen to) our shitty local hardcore music and pitchfork approved garbo.
>>
>>61296441
is she "homophobic" or some other shit?
>>
>nobody posted BUG
wow keep it real /moo/
>>
>>61297147
she's homophobic, anti semitic and has voiced her support for trump.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4YfGfvsQ0
>>
>>61297210
She also only dates white men. I find her so interesting. It's sad, because she's actually incredibly talented, but she's batshit crazy and has ruined her career already.
>>
>>61297210
jesus it's as if there's no reason to like her at all
>>
>>61297210
She's the hero music deserves.
>>
Honestly I'm leftie as fuck and I feel weirdly sad for these people. Every artist, every film, every novel is "problematic". Even artist who are literally tumblr like Marina and the Diamonds or Halsey are disowned by their fans at the slightest hint of this vaguely defined "problematic". I remember people were criticising Marina last Halloween for having a skull pattern painted on her face because it trivialised and appropriated Mexican culture. It's crazy.

These people will never get to grips with unbridled creativity.
>>
>>61296304
Shamir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9GgdCgMXk
>>
>>61298075
It seems to me like the whole SJW phenomenon exists because these people cannot disown capitalism but see themselves as progressive.
>>
Halsey
>>
>>61298293
That's more American liberalism where people complain a lot but shriek away at solutions. I hate using "SJW" because it kind of associates me with /pol/, but I see the SJW thing as more of a consequence of the internet, and committing to a "clan".
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.