[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw none of these albums are ever discussed or liked here I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
mfw none of these albums are ever discussed or liked here
I'm not saying they're the best albums of all time, but they're really good

So why all the hate?
Also general albums not liked by /mu/ that are actually good
>>
>>61294429
Ringleader of the Tormentors is great senpai. I think the reason it's not discussed is that all Moz-related discussion automatically gravitates towards The Smiths or his hair.
>>
>>61294466
How great is Life is a Pigsty?
Best Morrissey song
>>
>>61294429
There are gorillions of good albums like this that are never discussed on this board
>>
>>61294495
Like?
>>
>>61294494
I could find myself agreeing with that. His solo work is usually not mentioned much despite it being at least as good as his work with the smiths.
>>
>>61294506
Every good album that's not in /mu/core or featured on le melon or le scruff or le p4k list
>>
File: folder.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>61294429
I agree with the albums of Morrissey, Caribou and Echo & the Bunnymen. But among the recent Morrissey albums I prefer the "You Are the Quarry".

In pic another amazing album (one of my favourite ever) that I never see here.
>>
>>61294429
>wanting ur fav albums to become popular on /mu/
keep it to yourself Like I do
>>
>>61294429
i always bring chaos and creation up =)
>>
>>61294429
Ocean Rain is fucking fantastic album and The Killing Moon is one of the best songs ever

Don't know about Morrisey, but The Smiths are discussed here all the time

Caribou and Wild Beasts are pretty good

The Killers and Atoms for Peace are Meh

What's the rest?
>>
>>61294654
Totally forgot about this
The Decemeberists are a great band
What did you think of What a wonderful world..?

>>61294881
Top left is Chaos and creation in the backyard
Top right is In the Dutch mountains

>>61294677
I'm not trying to make them popular
I just wanted to know if anyone actually likes them here
>>
>>61295011
>What did you think of What a wonderful world..?
It's not a Picaresque, and imo it's a little bit inferior than The King Is Dead, but it's a pretty decent album. If you like Decemberists, I recommend it to you.
>>
>>61295803
I've already listened to it
I just wanted another fan's opinion
>>
>>61295861
It's one of those bands that I follow for many years from now, and even if they don't do masterpieces anymore, they always maintain a regularly on edition, and do always good albums that worth a lot to listen. I honestly love that type of bands.
>>
>>61295940
what's your favorite album?
mine is hazards of love
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.