[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I see /mu/ seems to really like Bleach, but what about Soaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: soaked_in_bleach_xlg[2].jpg (583 KB, 1000x1448) Image search: [Google]
soaked_in_bleach_xlg[2].jpg
583 KB, 1000x1448
So I see /mu/ seems to really like Bleach, but what about Soaked in Bleach?
>>
I heard it's shit.
>>
>>61292595
You are shit
>>
#calikilledkurt
>>
>>61292624
I bet your favorite nirvana album is in utero
>>
>>61292653
hey now you can't prove that
>>
>>61292653
hey now well it's a love thing
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (15 KB, 491x424) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
15 KB, 491x424
Both are fine with me.
>>
>>61292653
hey now I'm a rockstar
>>
>>61292554
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "shitty grunge band that ripped off the pixies hardcore, this awful band is only for 12 years old and even the fucking foo fighters are better than them" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this." meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "Nirvana" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, It's cover does kinda look like anime. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
>>61292878
Is this pasta?
>>
>>61292896
Yes double cooked too.
>>
File: ok kid.png (267 KB, 431x412) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.png
267 KB, 431x412
>>61292878
this is the worst misuse of copy/pasta I've ever seen
>>
File: is higgy the diggity.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
is higgy the diggity.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>61292971
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.