[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here been to a St Vincent concert? why was it so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: annie clark thread.gif (995 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
annie clark thread.gif
995 KB, 500x244
has anyone here been to a St Vincent concert?

why was it so stiff/cringy?
>>
Cuz her music is kind of like that to begin with. Don't get me wrong - I like it, but it doesn't make for an expressive or engaging performance. There's some good technical guitar stuff going on, but that's about it.
>>
Neither of you has seen St. Vincent live.
>>
File: annie clark.jpg (91 KB, 900x548) Image search: [Google]
annie clark.jpg
91 KB, 900x548
>>61290651
why would you jump to such rash conclusions?
>>
>>61290651
this
>>
>>61290651

I definitely have. On this last tour. With the artsy pink staircase she would walk up and down and lay on. Don't get me wrong - she's a fine artist, but the stage work is stiff. But it doesn't have to be anything else.

In a festival setting she seems fun tho
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-14-00-54-35.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-14-00-54-35.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>61290595
i was at one of her gigs and it was pretty good, the crowd was older so it wasn't annoying and people weren't screaming over the top. Things did get abit chaotic when she handed her guitar to the crowd though, some people ripped it apart, for fun i guess.
>>
I thought st. Vincent was great live, and I saw her at house of blues with a very stiff crowd. She's actually a very good live guitar player and has the catalog to put together a great setlist
>>
File: IMG_2521.gif (2 MB, 792x1100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.gif
2 MB, 792x1100
>>
I had a threesome with someone I met at a St. Vincent concert, so yeah, I have nothing negative to say about her concerts at all
>>
>>61291591
Straight forward love song single release finally confirmed?
>>
>>61290681
>>61290595
>>61291591
KISS ME ANNIE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.