[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
educate me on acidhouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CHmJE6QUYAA4AnC.jpg (64 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
CHmJE6QUYAA4AnC.jpg
64 KB, 600x402
wanna into
>>
Take acid and sit on top of a house

You'll learn everything you need to know
>>
I've never understood what these images are supposed to be

The chromatic aberration is really similar to what I see on a heavy shroom dose but the visuals are just stupid and cheesy
>>
>>61289730
its for dude weed lmao kids to play with whove never touched psychedlics in their life and think its so trippy lol xD
>>
Armando
>>
>>61289554
Listen to DJ Pierre and 808 state.
>>
>how to get into acid house (or any other dance genre) without being spoonfed

trawl discogs (important)
buy whatever acid singles look cool at your record store
find an artist you like, then look up the labels they release from
go to a fucking club
lurk /bleep/ but don't post if u don't know what you're talking about
don't take advice on dance music from the rest of /mu/
>>
>>61289554
>spoonfeeding
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>61289765
fags like you are hilarious desu
>>
>>61289632
not op, but

>you'll learn everything you need to know which that you dont need to know shit and just open-heartidly be (in op's case, discover acidhouse)

ftfy <3
>>
>>61289730
>>61289765
those are actually "computer dreams" look it up , it has something to do with facial recognition
>>
>>61290040
not facial recognition necessarily, but object recognition in general. this particular algorithm is geared to finding dogs in pictures which is why it makes everything dogs
>>
>>61289836
what about if you like that kind of music but don't care about dancing/clubs/bleep/
>>
>>61290067
yeah that. my theory is that in psychedelics you are consciently trying to determine how things really are, and things dont have beingness of their own so you are shifting recognitions that subconsciously you think are closest to the truth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.