[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums similar to pic related pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Albums similar to pic related pls
>>
>>61289491
fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of garbage
how can you have the audacity to post this same post begging to be spoonfed over and over
die
>>
>>61289528
>audacity
Kek
>>
>>61289528
So did you have a suggestion?
>>
>>61289673
kys
>>
>>61289701
Hmm ok who's it by?
>>
>>61289832
Viper the Rapper
>>
>>61289841
Yall cowers don't even smoke crack
>>
>>61289882
Cowards* (what's up with that)
>>
Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit
>>
>>61290375
also

Touche Amore - To The Beat Of A Dead Horse
>>
>>61290375
>>61290391
Thanks for the suggestions I appreciate it
>>
>>61290629
On the Might of Princes - WYAAWYWTB
>>
>>61290791
kill yourself
>>
>>61289491
Merchant Ships
Old Grey
Midwest Pen Pals
>>
>>61290850
Cool thanks
>>
FLOWERS TAPED TO PENS
https://flowerstapedtopens.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
>>
I HATE EVERYONE THAT I KNOW!!!!!
>>
Pinkerton
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your incomprehensible meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking bag. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "bag" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, It's cover does kinda look like anime. Fuck off, meme poser
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.