[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's some good music to play pic to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (17 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17 KB, 198x255
what's some good music to play pic to?
>>
>>61284513
The OST
>>
I played most all of Dark Souls II to PBVSGR.
>>
>>61284527
/thread
>>
>>61284527
this

it would drive me insane having external music clash with the game noise and ost
>>
>>61284527
i meant besides that you meme master you
>>
>>61284566
you know you can just mute the sounds in the game options or mute your computer/tv speakers and play music through an ipod right?
>>
I don't know why you'd want to play DS to anything other than the OST because the OST for DS1 is beautiful. But when I used to PVP hardcore I'd just put on Yanqui UXO or Long Season. They don't really have any correlation with the game but I can't really think of anything better suited to DS1 than the OST
>>
>>61284626
>playing dark souls without sound

are you trying to give me an aneurism?
>>
Why would you play music over a game that depends so much on audio cues for telegraphing enemy attacks?
>>
>>61284732
>>61284700
>not being so good that you don't need audio cues
git good faggots
>>
>Being so shit at the game you need audio cues

LMAO
>>
Death Grips - The Powers that B
>>
File: MI0001793197.jpg (29 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
MI0001793197.jpg
29 KB, 400x393
>>
lol video games are for nerds dude go back to /v/ with your gamergate shit i bet you also like anime baka fucking virgin faggot
>>
>>61284513
For some reason, it seemed appropriate to play Dark Souls to Deafheaven.
>>
>>61285031
>>61285040
shit just makes me uncomfortable. the game feels empty when i can't hear the pc running around

n-nerds
>>
>>61285076
I would only understand this if it was your first playthrough or something
>>
>>61285100
admittedly i'm only on ng+ on dark souls and bloodborne

i just feel like i'd be concentrating on the game too much to really care about what's playing in the first place. i could listen to music during pvp probably.
>>
>>61285051
explination?
how would jangle pop be good music to play a bleak rpg to?
(i would understand if it was their s/t though since that album itself has really shitty production and lyrics about killing children and how love isn't real but HOH is way to well produced and just sounds too sunshiney)
>>
Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität on repeat
>>
>>61285054
>>
>>61285179
>Hatful of HOLLOW
>>
>>61284549
Played a shit album to a shit game. How fitting.
>>
File: tom waits thinks you're funny.jpg (12 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
tom waits thinks you're funny.jpg
12 KB, 200x225
>>61285255
oh fucking christ fuck you anon
>>
what music will line my brain with eyes, /mu/?
>>
Serious answer inbound.
Giles Corey - Giles Corey.
>>
Anything by King Crimson
>>
>>
The in game music you fucking shit. Dark souls OST is fantastic.
>>
File: theodore tribly.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
theodore tribly.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>61284513
>playing videogames
what are you 12
>>
>>61284513
I actually really enjoyed playing to of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping the most

other ones i liked
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - House Arrest
Swans - The Seer
Sky Ferriera - Night Time My Time
Suicide - s/t
Dirty Beaches - Badlands

I realize most of these completely change the atmosphere but I really enjoyed it.

Also wouldn't recommend if its your first play through
>>
>>61284513
i always play bloodborne to carrie & lowell, helps me get in that chill zone where i'm not trying to hack and slash my way through
>>
>>61285054
shit tier bait, mate
>>
https://soulmass.bandcamp.com/album/despairing-fates

Death metal inspired by dark souls
>>
File: WLFGRL.jpg (591 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
WLFGRL.jpg
591 KB, 700x700
>>
Psilodump - Never Heal
>>
I got into sleep and other doom metal type stuff while playing this game, fits real well
>>
The Delgados - Hate
>>
>>61284527
/thread
(inb4 late)
>>
File: 1450423464905.jpg (55 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1450423464905.jpg
55 KB, 800x530
>>61284513
>playing video memes
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "dark souls so hard xD" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this." meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking buttrock band being death metal. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking video game thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

That said, music does kinda make the game feel like the anime berserk. Fuck off, meme poser
>>
>>61284513
ne obliviscaris if you're in the more pretty, tranquil areas. in the depths and blighttown, maybe disembowelment
>>
File: amputechture.jpg (586 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
amputechture.jpg
586 KB, 1440x900
>>61284513
I listened to a lot of Mars Volta when I played Demon's Souls. It could go well with Dark Souls too I'd say.
>>
>>61292782
gross
>>
File: 1401286732962.jpg (183 KB, 1056x1362) Image search: [Google]
1401286732962.jpg
183 KB, 1056x1362
>>61284513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqLmrd3Tw4
John Sykes Cautionary warning lyrics match perfectly for the game:
I guess the boy took it one step over the line
Sold his soul to the dark unholy sign
Now, only time will tell
Will it take you down
Or will you pull through
It's like a voice from the burning fires of hell
Selling sin
Now you've fallen for the spell
And only time will tell
Will it take you down
Or will you pull through
It's calling out to you

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kachoohji/cwarning.htm
>>
the first track off Have a Nice Life's Deathconsciousness has a good feel for dark souls
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.