[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if all your favorite records are popular, you have bad taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fedorashame.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fedorashame.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>if all your favorite records are popular, you have bad taste
>>
Pretty much
>>
I disagree
>>
If you let popularity gauge how much you like an album you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>61280858
Found the redditor.
>>
>>61280886
if you think that's an opinion restricted to reddit then you must be really new here
>>
File: 2RIBxgy.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
2RIBxgy.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>61280875
>implying this was implied
>>
Most of my favorites in rock and pop are popular. Not all in the same country, but popular where they were produced. I don't see this as a problem, I just appreciate pop music as popular music. Classical and jazz are different.
>>
To be honest I stopped talking to the friends I had that listened to /mu/core. I don't want to be friends with people who only listen to popular stuff. Myself I listen to music that is actually good and not just popular. My favorite bands are SNSD, Bring Me The Horizon and La Dispute.
>>
>>61280909
Found the newshit.
>>
>>61280942
>My favorite bands are SNSD, Bring Me The Horizon and La Dispute

Alright bait, I guess.
>>
>>61280942
based faggot
>>
>>61280966

>bait

Yeah whatever dumbass
>>
hiyo guyz xddddd me bestest albumz is ko comPut3r end ded gripz xdddddd me patrician xddd
>>
>>61281083
delete this post
>>
>>61280853
there are plenty of great and popular records, but if you only like popular records it betrays a lack of serious exploration into music
>>
hiyo guyz xddddd me bestest albumz is d3zrrrtsh0r end m07t0n f31dm@n xdddddd me patrician xddd
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.